Media Resident Evil Remake/Zero Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Remake Remastered

They can if I recall yeah.

Can't the flame rounds burn the zombie bodies? Like I said, been so long since I did a Jill run through since I prefer Chris's since it's more difficult.

Yeah, flame rounds could burn corpses and prevent Crimson heads. The grenade glitch was taken out in the Wii version so it probably will this time too.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Are they adding Invisible Mode again?

if you are complaining Chris & Jill couldn't do the Matrix like bullet dodging, missile riding stunts, fear not Leon inherited those abilities in RE4. We don't need super human powers on normal human beings in realistic games like RE1 & 0. Leave it to RE7.

i think they should add a mode where bullets can't kill zombies, only bring them down for few seconds.

Remake was a great remake of the original, the same cannot be said about twin snakes

the best thing that came out of that were updated character models

If somebody made me choose between RE1 and the remake to only be able to play that ever again, id probably choose remake

To be fair, Fox die nanomachines have produced odd effects as we've seen :lol

I don't think I was complaining at all :lol

In fact I was saying it's a good thing, I was complaining about TTS :dunno

if you are complaining Chris & Jill couldn't do the Matrix like bullet dodging, missile riding stunts, fear not Leon inherited those abilities in RE4. We don't need super human powers on normal human beings in realistic games like RE1 & 0. Leave it to RE7.

i think they should add a mode where bullets can't kill zombies, only bring them down for few seconds.

That would never work, at its core the original Resident Evil games were puzzle games over Zombie avoidance. If Zombies didnt die, then youd be screwed the first time you got to a puzzle where you need to push something. You would need to stop every 5 seconds and waste a clip of ammo. You wouldnt even be able to leave and re-enter a room to reset where the Zombie is because the puzzle would also reset. It would break the game.

I hope Capcom will do an "Arrange Mode" in this RE Remake Remastered, just like the RE Director's Cut on Playstation.

The Arrange Mode on PS's RE Director's Cut was nightmare...more zombies and with faster speed, 3 hunters together...
Very excited to challenge.

Oh, WOW! Very excited to hear this. I loved the original PS version and the REmake.
Just last week I was thinking about buying a second-hand Gamecube just so I could play the remake as it's been a few years and I miss it.
Here's hoping it opens the door to a new generation version of 2 and 3 (Nemesis) also.

Oh, WOW! Very excited to hear this. I loved the original PS version and the REmake.
Just last week I was thinking about buying a second-hand Gamecube just so I could play the remake as it's been a few years and I miss it.
Here's hoping it opens the door to a new generation version of 2 and 3 (Nemesis) also.

Yeah, if this does well enough it'd be one of the best things ever if they decided to REmake RE2 and RE3 in the same vain, DLC title or otherwise.

I played the original with my buddy way back in the day with my buddy for the PS and that game always freaked the **** out of me. Picked up the remake for my DS but never beat it. I think I'll definitely be picking this up. Could use some updated nostalgia.

I played the original with my buddy way back in the day with my buddy for the PS and that game always freaked the **** out of me. Picked up the remake for my DS but never beat it. I think I'll definitely be picking this up. Could use some updated nostalgia.

I wouldn't really call Deadly Silence on the DS a remake since it was basically an official mod/update to the original PS1 game.

Last edited:

rRYqMYe.gif

I knew capcom wouldn't dare to make a new RE game after all that happened. I hope this gets to be a commercial success.
I skipped on the RE5 figures so I'd love to get figures from Remake :pray:

rRYqMYe.gif

I knew capcom wouldn't dare to make a new RE game after all that happened. I hope this gets to be a commercial success.
I skipped on the RE5 figures so I'd love to get figures from Remake :pray:

tumblr_inline_n9wytgLMhW1rz6vmu.gif

10006522_619175391500033_1348440690_n.jpg

...and still nothing. Even though we're getting Raiden though.

Back