Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at the very end of the demo the umbrella helicopter air drops Mr. X to clean up the mess and the screen went to a coming soon ending

faced off against zombies, lickers, and hunters while I was playing

Sweet!!! I really do hope they include more B.O.W.'s (RE2-RE3 ones) in this game. Or unless they decided not to added anything from RE3 into ORC. :dunno

We'll just wait and see. :pray:

I'll add some other stuff that I left out.

You get to pick your weapons when you select your character. A primary and a secondary. You pick up herbs to do instant healing, ammo crates to regen your ammo, first aid sprays to save for later, and antivirus where you stop the process of turning into a zombie

your vision get's more blurry as the virus progresses and eventually you turn into a zombie and attack your comrades not sure if your zombie character automatically attacks or you are controlling the action...this was revealed in the capcom RE panel but I didn't see or experience any of this during the demo

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHfP9_ZMt20&feature=feedu"]Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City - Hunk Confirmed Exclusive! (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

That would be amazing if they all made cameos. As well as Wesker...And I hope we get to fight Birkin. :pray:

:lecture & Nemesis too. Or just roaming around the Raccoon City looking for Jill. :pray:

LOL I wonder if the game is only taking place just in the city or underground [RE2 Lab] and areas from RE3: Nemesis like the Clock Tower, and Hospitak/Park-Dead Factory....:dunno

:lecture & Nemesis too. Or just roaming around the Raccoon City looking for Jill. :pray:

LOL I wonder if the game is only taking place just in the city or underground [RE2 Lab] and areas from RE3: Nemesis like the Clock Tower, and Hospitak/Park-Dead Factory....:dunno

mmhmm mmhmm :exactly:

I'm sure there will be some new areas mixed in with familiar ones. I hope we see the park from RE3, but expanded to incorporate this type of gameplay. That was always my favorite segment in RE3.

Even though I wasn't a big fan of the 2 Outbreaks, I'd like to see the Raccoon City Zoo make a return. I remember that being one of the creepiest areas in the Outbreak 2.

Even though I wasn't a big fan of the 2 Outbreaks, I'd like to see the Raccoon City Zoo make a return. I remember that being one of the creepiest areas in the Outbreak 2.

Mmm-Hmm. But with more enemies. They also better include B.O.W.'s from RE3 as well. :mad:

mmhmm mmhmm :exactly:

I'm sure there will be some new areas mixed in with familiar ones. I hope we see the park from RE3, but expanded to incorporate this type of gameplay. That was always my favorite segment in RE3.

& the R.P.D with the original RPD song from the main hall. Not the version from the Outbreak file 2 game.

Back