Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to kill Leon over, and over. :D

tumblr_ljuf1edxM21qcqzmb.gif

What part? I have played all RE but seems like I must have forgot about this.

think of it like this resident evil one, two, three , code x and 4 and 5 or considered canon to the story of the video games. the resident evil movies arent canon because they dont follow the story of the video games nor do they follow up on things.

think of it like this resident evil one, two, three , code x and 4 and 5 or considered canon to the story of the video games. the resident evil movies arent canon because they dont follow the story of the video games nor do they follow up on things.

And then there are some of us who don't even consider 4 and 5 canon to the story. :)

What the hell is canon?

Short for canonical. For instance, the canon ending for RE1 is that Chris, Jill, Rebecca and Barry escape the Mansion before it explodes but depending on how you play the game, perhaps the only person who lives is Jill but the official, true ending is those characters listed above survive.

Come on now, leon is the man. He got cliare and ada, if he had the chance maybe even jill. Steve got killed he's done end of story. I just shutter to see leon's portrayal in the next crappy Alice Movie. Steve had an annoying voice and he reminded me of a boy band superstar.

Is Leon also part of that boy band? :pray:

Leon_S_Kennedy_by_nicegal1.png

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Back