Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I said I'm not an online gamer. I may give it more of a try one of these days though. I'm half tempted to go online with RE5 Gold Edition since all the trophies I'm missing are the online ones.

Aahh I see. Cool. Same here, I just need the damn Versus mode trophies. :mad:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkqlqOenwzE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkqlqOenwzE[/ame] :yess:

Damn i wanted this game for xmas. I'm still mad about no RE6 tho. Any info on the new cgi movie ?

They had a demo at NYCC this past weekend, it lasted about 10 mins. a team of 4 players chooses between 6 characters, then weapons selection, you are placed in the middle of Raccoon City fighting zombies and S.T.A.R.S.

If you get hurt, you start to bleed and attract more zombies and if you get bitten, you get infected and then turn into a zombie.

Based on the demo, it's a pretty decent 3rd person shooter with fast paced action, I was lucky enough to actually play it after waiting in line for an hour.

Here's a shot from the con and the promo poster they gave out, I received a limited capcom umbrella pin for playing, but gave it to a little kid who was crying because he didn't get to play
Umbrella1.jpg

Umbrella2.jpg

You lucky bastid!!! I'm in so much love with this game it isn't funny. I just hope it doesn't suck.

I wonder if there's a way to suppress the T-virus after you get bitten, and you have to find random aid stations for continuous injections. If you go to long without it you turn into the zombie regardless, but if you can make it you just prolong your survival for a little longer.

You lucky bastid!!! I'm in so much love with this game it isn't funny. I just hope it doesn't suck.

I wonder if there's a way to suppress the T-virus after you get bitten, and you have to find random aid stations for continuous injections. If you go to long without it you turn into the zombie regardless, but if you can make it you just prolong your survival for a little longer.

If you check that link I posted, one of the characters has the ability to cure the infection if you get bitten. without that character on your team....who knows! :panic:

Yes, one member is able to drop anti virus and you can heal yourself, green plants are randomly spawned as well as aid sprays, but sometimes it's best to pick them up before you get swarmed or before the bosses drop, there are also lickers through out the stage and at one point, 3 helicopters drop off a dozen containers that hold some beast, the shotgun proves most effective as the other guns require a large amount of ammo to drop them.

If you check that link I posted, one of the characters has the ability to cure the infection if you get bitten. without that character on your team....who knows! :panic:
Correct, without that member, you're as good as dead because all you can do is keep fighting until the end, then you turn into a zombie and roam around until your respawn time is up.

Back