Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for those who have played this game and sh: downpour, i wanna get me a game but cant decide on either and im a fan of both series. :dunno

for those who have played this game and sh: downpour, i wanna get me a game but cant decide on either and im a fan of both series. :dunno

I'm in the same boat. I want to play a new game and plan on getting one for the weekend but I'm torn between this, Silent Hill and Mass Effect 3. Is this game worth paying full price for?

Where all the reviews? It's out now, so why hasnt everyone posted their reviews? It's weird. How deep do these embargos go I wonder. I've decided to pass on this one anyway, but I can't help but wonder what's going on.

We're too busy playing the game. That's why! :p

Fun game, decent SL. I just ran into the "spy". I wish the game had more different B.O.W.s. Great game for playing online or with friends. Oh and the game needing light adjustment.

Like Wookie said, don't expect a true RE game, it's just a fun.

I just ahte the constant spamming of BOw's.

Seriously im up agaist two mr X's right now.

Reviews be damned, I totally enjoyed the campaign. It wasn't too bad as far as enemies go until a section in the last mission that had infinite zombie spawning :(.

Right now the MP is a little slow, but still pretty fun. If the online lag gets fixed or at least tempers, then I think I'll find it much easier to play.

Some didn't... Some hate this game because they got ideas from the films and because it's action not survival horror.

Some didn't... Some hate this game because they got ideas from the films and because it's action not survival horror.

Sounds like those cats aren't diehard. I still find it strange that a full day into release, there's a bunch of sites that havent posted reviews. I can't remember that ever happening before.

No offense guys, but I meant pro reviews. I knew the diehard crowd would like it no matter what.

Exactly. I feel IGN does a good job calling a game crap for the most part. I have no doubt this game is pretty much it. That said I picked me up the Silent Hill HD collection. I wanted some non crap survival horror. :rotfl

Back