Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipped! Woo!

tumblr_ljuezn4TP31qcqzmb.gif

Bio, that has to be the most disturbing gif ever... :|

I think I'm gonna take my friend up on his offer to buy this for me as a late b-day present on the 1st. I may have to wait a bit longer to play it but I do end up saving $60 + tax.

Just arrived at my local GS. Brought food to distract the other people waiting in line by throwing it all over the floor.

Tuesday and still no review for this game yet I smell a terd of a game. I wonder how much money capcom paid people to not review this game right away so they can sell some copys before the bomb hits.

Last edited:
It's probably because everyone is having too much fun playing it, so they haven't been able to finish the review...because of how fun it is. :lecture

i really wish that was the case. I think capcom paid people to not release the reviews right away so it would not hurt sales. I blame Capcom cause they should have made this game themselves instead of trusting a crappy company with a bad history of making games like slant 6.

ign are call of duty fanboys who think anything that isnt cod is bad. i wouldnt base the game on stuff they say especiallywhat a woman says. lol jk about the last part but still. ____ ign.

I find there reviews to usually be spot on and the complaints they bring up do make sense cause slant 6 made socom confrontation and that game had all the issues racoon city had and then some. It is a shame cause this game had the potential to be a classic but capcom let a ____ company make there game for them and this is the end result.

I have a hard time taking the review serious because one thing that stood out upon skimming along:
" the aiming is downright spotty – blindfiring, at times, is completely broken and enemy damage is somewhat random."
Ummm...anyone that has fired any kind of weapon, especially full-auto assault weapons knows that blind firing is spotty (Game design or not). Blind firing is meant for suppressing enemies while partners try to flank.

They also talk about the lack of insight into Umbrella's actions. Well, Umbrella's M.O. is already established I don't feel they needed to expand on that anymore than what is already presented in the game...Umbrella is sending in the U.S.S. squad to collect valuable samples, destroy evidence that connects them to the outbreak, and that goes as far as eliminating key Umbrella employees.

~~Anyone that wants to be added to the Zombie Hunter's list please help me out by posting your LIVE/PSN name. Is there any interests in getting sigs made??

Last edited:
Oh...

Ninja Gaiden 3 Reviews:

Metro GameCentral = 8.0
Official XBOX Magazine = 8.0
Official XBOX Magazine UK = 8.0
3DJuegos = 7.5
Playstation Offical Magazine UK = 7.0
Gamereactor Sweden = 7.0
Play UK = 6.3
VideoGamer = 5.0

IGN = 3.0

^ Can you spot what's wrong with this picture?

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Reviews:

Joystiq = 4.0

IGN = 4.0

Back