Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3DS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Biojex

Is it cool that I add you to my list

plasmid303

I want to add you to my list as well

I'll have to figure out what my number is when I get back home.

Played four hours last night. Highlight of the night I'm trying to get the medal perfect body where you don't take damage on ch.4 mission and you must clear that stage I think it was 4-3 with the missile stage. Me partner are spread out/away from each other so manji's will spawn quickly we are breezing through the level think awesome going to get the 150 max combo and get my medal.

We lost our combo at the 148 combo mark and the twit partner starts spamming the explosive grenade launcher rounds all over the stage and one of them splash radius damages me for no apparent reason since there wasn't even a manji he was aiming at and like 10 seconds later the last 2 manji are found and put down.

I find it frustrating playing with a wesker with a lighting based melee skill equipped you get easily caught in the lighting radius.

I wish the 3ds had some time of messaging system so I could communicate with my partner what I'm trying to accomplish.

Biojex

Is it cool that I add you to my list

plasmid303

I want to add you to my list as well

I'll have to figure out what my number is when I get back home.

Played four hours last night. Highlight of the night I'm trying to get the medal perfect body where you don't take damage on ch.4 mission and you must clear that stage I think it was 4-3 with the missile stage. Me partner are spread out/away from each other so manji's will spawn quickly we are breezing through the level think awesome going to get the 150 max combo and get my medal.

We lost our combo at the 148 combo mark and the twit partner starts spamming the explosive grenade launcher rounds all over the stage and one of them splash radius damages me for no apparent reason since there wasn't even a manji he was aiming at and like 10 seconds later the last 2 manji are found and put down.

I find it frustrating playing with a wesker with a lighting based melee skill equipped you get easily caught in the lighting radius.

I wish the 3ds had some time of messaging system so I could communicate with my partner what I'm trying to accomplish.

By all means :hi5:

I've got RE mercs 3D issues LOL can't stop playing it.

I finally beat lvl 9 - EX stage. Got my SS ranks for Claire on all stages. I do well enough until the chainsaw manji one hit kills me. Usually just bad luck/timing I'm trying to setup for a landmine or finishing off a another chainsaw baddy and bam instant death from behind

Really hate the chainsaw manj from RE4 just swing the chainsaw everywhere and if I glance you it counts as game over. Cheap ____.

Then I finished the night off with a few games with infinite rocket launcher skill to make a point. I'm really digging the knife and thunder bolt melee skill. I'm starting on Jill and racking up SS ranks like crazy.

Love the ability to move up while shanking mixed with some thunder and lighting. Bad girl :naughty

Too bad I didn't see anyone on here play this weekend. I need to take a break 3 straight nights of late gaming is a bit much.

Another note I must comment on is the audio sound. Then you hear your weapon make contact with an enemy it sounds really bad. I can hear my partner plugging holes into the fat manji with a machine gun and it sounds really awkward compared to console RE5 mercs like someone throwing stones into a pond.

Back