Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i believe momtoys or another company released bsaa chris it was the 1st copy released.

Tried looking it up, can't seem to find one...only one that pops up is MOMTOYS' STARS version. Would help if you could provide a name/brand? been trying word combinations to no avail on google images...

Tried looking it up, can't seem to find one...only one that pops up is MOMTOYS' STARS version. Would help if you could provide a name/brand? been trying word combinations to no avail on google images...

I dont think there is a knockoff BSAA version.. not that i know of at least... Stars version had 2 knockoff the recent one would be the young Chris, the MOMtoys one will be hard to find now i guess...

I dont think there is a knockoff BSAA version.. not that i know of at least... Stars version had 2 knockoff the recent one would be the young Chris, the MOMtoys one will be hard to find now i guess...

was the MOMTOYS' Chris of a good quality? even for a bootleg of hot toys...because I serious struggled to find in hand photos of it... I think I can yet find one on eBay...

there was, but it was pretty unknown. way back before MomToys, way back before bootleg & copies became main stream. i remember they were packaged in windowed boxes and they had BSAA Chris & Night Wesker. did not have a close up look when i waled pass as they were on upper shelves in a shop that sells mainly fake stuffs but the paint apps not anywhere close to today's bootleg standards.

was the MOMTOYS' Chris of a good quality? even for a bootleg of hot toys...because I serious struggled to find in hand photos of it... I think I can yet find one on eBay...

you mean Stars or BSAA? there's plenty of Stars Chris on ebay. BSAA, well, it's pretty much unknown since it was many years ago back when China folks don't really sell on ebay.

you mean Stars or BSAA? there's plenty of Stars Chris on ebay. BSAA, well, it's pretty much unknown since it was many years ago back when China folks don't really sell on ebay.

I am specifically referring to the MOMTOYS (STARS VERSION) Chris Redfield. Given the time I spent scouring forums/youtube and review sites I can't seem to find a review or in-hand photos of the product. Yup, there are many Stars Chris on eBay, it's where I'm planning to get one. The lack of reviews means that I am flying blind in my potential purchase.

it is good... beside the body i think, its better quality than the new recent young Chris, someone here if i'm not mistaken had one... i only have the Knock Off head but i dont think its from MOMtoys...

what do you mean you cannot find the photos in hand, its easy just search for "stars chris momtoys" on google image search you'll find a lot images...

this is one.. https://billvolc.deviantart.com/art/S-T-A-R-S-Chris-Redfield-and-Jill-Valentine-1-697222976

it is good... beside the body i think, its better quality than the new recent young Chris, someone here if i'm not mistaken had one... i only have the Knock Off head but i dont think its from MOMtoys...

what do you mean you cannot find the photos in hand, its easy just search for "stars chris momtoys" on google image search you'll find a lot images...

this is one.. https://billvolc.deviantart.com/art/S-T-A-R-S-Chris-Redfield-and-Jill-Valentine-1-697222976

HOLY MOLY, IT LOOKS GOOD!!! I genuinely struggled to find such photos! Could only find the stock photos... Thanks a ton slodank! I'd be off to make my purchase now!!!

I wonder how hard it would be to dye that vest red/maroon for a custom Barry figure?

HOLY MOLY, IT LOOKS GOOD!!! I genuinely struggled to find such photos! Could only find the stock photos... Thanks a ton slodank! I'd be off to make my purchase now!!!

you actually have 2 options depending your preference:

1.Buy STARS RE5 Chris and get young chris head.

2.Buy young Chris and get STARS RE5 Chris.

this way you can choose which Chris you want.

but bear in mind there are some minor differences:

Momtoys:
1.Better gun holster (still not RE1 remake accurate).
2.More accurate Knife Holster
3.Baggier Vest with wider collar
4.Belt that actually fits in the pants
5.More accessories?
6.The watch looks painted differently.

Young Chris:
1.Crap rubber/pleather gun holster
2.Less accurate knife holster (IMO better looking less bulky).
3.Better Fitting vest with tighter collar
4.Oversized Belt (or undersized Belt slots) that doesn't fit inside the pants.
5.less accessories.

IMO the young Chris looks better but you need to swap out some parts to get it right. RE5 Chris looks baggie but comes with more stuffs. if you can get parts from each other cheap then you get the best Chris.

Hiya all. I'm trying to get my RE shelf up and looking good again. Need a body for Wesker but got it lined up but also found that my RE4 Ada Wong has a broken elbow.
Tried to take apart to repair but it's not working out, rather just replace at this point as got her on a basic stand in but colour match is off.

Can anyone advise on the best colour match for her head on a seamless body, also...the cheapest on eBay if possible.
Hard to tell which to get due to how colours look on phone VS what's described .

Thanks as always

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Guys anyone's going to get the Rebecca chambers from ourworld??

I would really like to get that figure but I don't know the brand and their previous figures are very different from this one
0eb2a72189b2c9d0ae34064e3ae97bef.jpg

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Thanks , the mod it's probably for the blue shirt ?

I'm planning to preorder it from onesixthkit tomorrow, my guess is that it's going to be released on mid October?

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Very nice, Alice. What's the recipe?

Headsculpt: KUMIK 13-89 Milla Jovovich 1/6 Head Sculpt
https://www.ebay.com/itm/KUMIK-13-8...t-for-Hot-Toys-Phicen-US-seller-/271985675785
Hair was colored from blonde to more match up w/ movie.

Outfit was a custom one from Ebay. I don't see the listing anymore. I had to dye the underskirt as well as it was the wrong color.

Body: TBLeague/Phicen s17b

Guns: KSK LRRP - G36 Rifle w/ Launcher Set - 1/6 Scale
https://www.ebay.com/itm/KSK-LRRP-G...960669?hash=item3f998af61d:g:t0YAAOSwSEZa0fcd

1/6 Figure Scale M1911 Pistol Gun Rifle Military Dragon DiD
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Figure...YUAAOSwEgVWTUXF:sc:USPSFirstClass!91403!US!-1

Boots: These were from the Carla Radames kit:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Carla-...-Phicen-USA-/272004636324?hash=item3f54bd5ea4

Back