Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woow thanks for the pics [emoji106]

The painting on the face looks a litle bit off but I guess I'm still interested in the figure

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

You're welcome. I'm kind of glad that they got rid of the mascara on her eyes but yeah, a little touch up and it will be fantastic.

You're welcome. I'm kind of glad that they got rid of the mascara on her eyes but yeah, a little touch up and it will be fantastic.
Also it's pretty cool that the uniform it's not blue/green anymore [emoji108]

Overall it's better than I expected can't wait for her [emoji16]

Oh what!! I skipped on Rebecca because of the blue-ish shirt and then they fix it. Guess I'll order one too lol. How's the body? I didn't like the Valentine bodies, is this one where we'll need to replace the body?

btw those looking for accuracy most releases had their ID photo upside down compare to Remake wallet. if you take it out when it's new it's possible to do it without damaging as overtime the prints will stick onto the transparent plastic.

Wooaa.. thats nicer than the prototype, guess they listen to critics... now everyone can get their instant Becca ... :D

So I received the m35 body and immediately made the swap for BSAA Chris...and holy ****, he looks awesome now!!

View attachment 421678

Other members said the legs were too thick for his pants. Whilst it was a bit of a hassle getting them on, but once it's on, he looks perfect. I went with the m35 body because the previous one, while it's a significant improvement over his stock body, still wasn't "beefy" enough.

I wanna personally thank biojex for the help. The pics you linked were incredibly helpful. I'm completely satisfied with how Chris looks, it's like the figures been given a second life.

Final note...phicen bodies are AMAZING! It's like I wanna upgrade almost all of my figures with exposed joints, like S.T.A.R.S wesker. Any recommendations as to which phicen body would work for him?

Nice! he looks awesome! It makes this figure so much better and more fun to pose. The base HT body really killed that aspect.

For STARS Wesker, I would go with this one

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/39833

I have Midnight Wesker on this body and he looks ****ing awesome. No more waspy waist. I can post pics later if you want. I also have STARS Chris on this body.

No problem at all. I ordered it from Giantoy. They got theirs and are shipping them all by this monday.

That's where I ordered from and they already shipped my Becky :rock

Nice! he looks awesome! It makes this figure so much better and more fun to pose. The base HT body really killed that aspect.

I have Midnight Wesker on this body and he looks ****ing awesome. No more waspy waist. I can post pics later if you want. I also have STARS Chris on this body.

what model number is that and is the head plug and play or do you need to remove the lights from head before putting on new body without using the lights?

No problem at all. I ordered it from Giantoy. They got theirs and are shipping them all by this monday.

Thanks man! I'm glad to hear it's from giantoy. They're good.

Hell yeah bio! Please post pics of both wesker and Chris!

Well I paid for my chambers today [emoji4] she is my favorite char and also it's going to be my first resident evil figure.

just hope it have a decent body because I don't want to order another one [emoji21]

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

I really want an updated Leon head sculpt made.

Same here. Speaking of Leon...
IMG_4141.jpg

Another body swap, using a phicen m32. Just like Chris, an immense improvement. The only unfortunate thing here is unless you mod the head, he's gonna have a serious case of giraffe neck. So I had no choice but to pull out the ball joint cup inside the head and friction from the silicone (or rubber?) neck is allowing the head to rest perfectly fine on the neck...if anyone is gonna do this mod, just make sure to never flip him over, or the head will just get loose and drop to the floor.

Also, eagle eyed members will notice that those aren't his stock gloves. I gave him weskers gloves. The original were not accurate to begin with. The watch doesn't bother me at all, and I very much prefer the gloves wrapping around his wrists.

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

Same here. Speaking of Leon...
View attachment 422198

Another body swap, using a phicen m32. Just like Chris, an immense improvement. The only unfortunate thing here is unless you mod the head, he's gonna have a serious case of giraffe neck. So I had no choice but to pull out the ball joint cup inside the head and friction from the silicone (or rubber?) neck is allowing the head to rest perfectly fine on the neck...if anyone is gonna do this mod, just make sure to never flip him over, or the head will just get loose and drop to the floor.

Also, eagle eyed members will notice that those aren't his stock gloves. I gave him weskers gloves. The original were not accurate to begin with. The watch doesn't bother me at all, and I very much prefer the gloves wrapping around his wrists.

O damn! Is this that Bruce Lee styled body? I was going to make this swap as well, just haven’t got around to it. I’m happy to see it looks great!

Back