Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's an old pic I took. It just doesn't have the laser from RE5 version, which I glued on. It's not an official HT gun so it doesn't have the engraving. But it's pretty goddamn accurate otherwise since it's two toned.

IoHyrRv.jpg

there is a Wesker set up for preorder you can get the samurai edge from the set without paying too much.

Do you have a Wesker? Everyone else's Edge is different than his. I'd just want what I paid for it.

My two other Weskers already have one each so I don't need it.

Alright. The STARS version he gets is correct, but only for Chris and Jill. The RE5 version is too small and not even the right color. I found that one I think a year or so ago and immediately grabbed it since it was the perfect color for his Edge.

The young looking Leon Kennedy head sculpt, an Italian world war 1 helmet , possibly a bloody wesker hot toys head sculpt just the blood, and some world war 1 gear weathered.

By The Way ---- Anyway ---- incase someone wants another alice head... Poptoys New figure have that...

165654kchzzthwj9i2djwu.jpg
163918brkvpylllylzlqek.jpg163920hapt8mpeebjpatpa.jpg

Cheers...

Cool Leon , I got a few things made by home, my main ones were 3 modded guns that the bsaa soldiers use. I'll get pics up once I get an out , been years working on a bsaa soldier zombie and a non effected bsaa soldier.

Back