Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crustacean! Are those modified Alice head sculpt? Or were they made by commission like each one I mean? Because those are amazing especially the resident evil Apocalypse version. Now I don’t mean any offense but I wasn’t really a fan of the movies past the third one but I still love her as a character and love her costume designs and everything about her and all of the movies and I would definitely collect all of those figures that you have. That being said I think I might follow your footsteps and try these LOL I might need some guidance and advice from you [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll do my best to help, :lol since the first release of the official HT Alice release been working on my customs ever since. From small updates to basically scrapping the whole figure. All the sculpt were modified by me except the RE1 Alice which I used the hair sculpt from this figure:

f919a0dccfed58838788d75e140fa270.jpg

As for the “chucky” Alice sculpt I washed the hair and used styling gel and trimmed the ends.

Good luck and I’ll try to help you.

I ****ing hate the movies (except the first one), but PA's Alice collection is goddamn inspirational and awesome.

I’ll do my best to help, :lol since the first release of the official HT Alice release been working on my customs ever since. From small updates to basically scrapping the whole figure. All the sculpt were modified by me except the RE1 Alice which I used the hair sculpt from this figure:

f919a0dccfed58838788d75e140fa270.jpg

As for the “chucky” Alice sculpt I washed the hair and used styling gel and trimmed the ends.

Good luck and I’ll try to help you.

Thanks so much man

Will you take commissions? I really would like the Alice Apocalypse headsculpt to be like yours and I am without a doubt....talentless. :)
Also, a full figure Retribution would be really nice. ;)

Wow! Thanks guys means a lot. With me making these Alice customs wouldn’t think anyone would care since the movies get a lot of hate. :lol as for commissions I’m a rookie... and would love to help but I’m not that confident. As for the Retribution outfit I had the buckles made by a guy a few years back. Lost contact...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/in-stock-R...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I picked up one of the Moe Toys Albert figures. The one I bought comes with a body. Is the head, clothes and accessories any good? The uniform compared to the Hot Toys version looks really inferior but decent enough to display in a detolf. I have the Midnight Hot Toys version but never got the S.T.A.R.S. version but I've always wanted him in that uniform.

What is a decent body I could put the head and uniform on because I hate those arms on it. Seems like a seamless would be better.

He really isn't that tall a long foot peg would be sufficient for 6ft unless you aiming for 6ft3".

Got the Hot Heart Claire today. Had to get rid of the default body as it has terrible articulation. Didn't really want to waste a phicen on a figure where no joints show, but the articulation can't be beat. I changed her body out with a TBLeague/Phicen s17B. Other than the default body, I dig the outfit and the head sculpt is pretty close to the movie. Also I like the stand it comes with as well.

claire001.jpg

claire002.jpg

claire003.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/in-stock-R...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I picked up one of the Moe Toys Albert figures. The one I bought comes with a body. Is the head, clothes and accessories any good? The uniform compared to the Hot Toys version looks really inferior but decent enough to display in a detolf. I have the Midnight Hot Toys version but never got the S.T.A.R.S. version but I've always wanted him in that uniform.
Thanks for the link man.
I was getting desperate to get a MOE toys Wesker. Without your comment I doubt I could find it.

Difference in quality between each Leon sculpt is staggering. Maybe I should commission my RE4 Leon head.

a22bebf62f87da8a80e4963ba93a3a87.jpg
547588d825491b419415597212fc9f2d.jpg
b89e92ad2f1478f6d420ad66fc221479.jpg
4cf00e679740b8b04e276704972ea76e.jpg

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back