Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how I found this, but I was perusing Google images and I found a Japanese RE fan and Ada cosplayer "Chappiy Wong" made a 1/6 Bravo Team!

Most of you are familiar with my work since 2012, so it looks like she built her Bravo team in secrecy after my works! You can tell with Kenneth, Enrico, and how she dyed the vests. She even has a Jake Gyllenhal head for Forest albeit the Prince of Persia one instead of a custom one like mine. Her Edward and Richard heads are different from mine, though.

Wish she'd share her stuff here!

EDIT: She actually shared these pics from a friend and fellow cosplayer of hers, Enfield 9346. Hmm. Gonna see if I can find out more.

https://chappiy.deviantart.com/art/Resident-Evil-0-T-shirt-contest-554962968

003_by_chappiy-d96es60.jpg

Last edited:
Question for everyone , does anyone have or know of anyone selling a hot toys Chris Redfield stars stand? resident evil or biohazard version ? More biohazard but doesn't matter. Thanks

Looks like Hot Heart Claire is going the way of the dodo, as in she's become hard to find. Luckily, I managed to grab the last 2 from Cotswold. Gonna use the heads for my 1998 Claire's.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

Someone will come out with another Claire not buying a whole figure just for the head either .

Has there been any news on the Hot Heart Jill Valentine? Was ear-marked for Q1 2018 but not a peep thusfar - well, Hot Heart seemingly having neither a facebook page nor an official website doesn't really help much.

Idk if there’s a fellow freak working on a Extinction Alice but I have an set:

9ed1591cc11d94ed2468974cb3cd33a5.jpg

PM me for details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back