Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must be blind because the Our World one looks nothing like Jill. It could pass for PS1 Jill, but the Viking head blows it out of the water in terms of looking more like Julia Voth Jill of the two.

It does. So does the Boss body. My RE2 Ada has the Amber body and my movie Ada has the Boss body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know. I thought about getting one and using heeled feet for the shoes. Is the height close to HT RE4?

a87a5f97132b558d7dc2b546945d1e61.jpg

Boss body with RE4 Ada pegs and heels. Amber body with T3 feet.

Hey guys

I've loved lurking this thread for ages. Such awesome character figures! :yess: Thought I'd finally share my RE7 Lucas Baker custom figure here.
Awesome headsculpt as always by Peter the Painter!

View attachment 362115

View attachment 362116

View attachment 362117

View attachment 362118

View attachment 362119

First time I've seen someone do a RE7 1/6 custom, good job.
I'm was actually surprised that no company has done any RE7 figures so far (although I'm not really invested in the RE7 characters), the game did sell well.

First time I've seen someone do a RE7 1/6 custom, good job.
I'm was actually surprised that no company has done any RE7 figures so far (although I'm not really invested in the RE7 characters), the game did sell well.

I'm sure many share my sentiment that the character designs in RE7 are pretty bland thus not warranting a desirable figure. I might get Jack or a Molded but that's it.

I still am not familiar with the characters in RE7. RE7 makes me motion sick when I try playing it. I hear it is a good game, but it sure doesn't feel like a Resident Evil game to me. It feels like I am playing PT or Evil Within.

I am disappointed that CAPCOM went with the first person perspective.

That said, your RE7 custom looks really good.

RE7 is mediocre. It's the anti-RE6, which is a good thing... my fundamental problem with it is there's ZERO enemy variation. The Molds are essentially all the same monster, and is a very uninspired design. It seems like Crapcom cannot get away from things having the Uroboros design.

Crapcom made a a Resident Evil 7?! :horror

:lol

Anyway, bootleg STARS Chris is customs somewhere...

Does anyone know what female pants would be suitable for the RE1 Jill? Not digging the OW pants. Thanks in advance!

943ad8b99a0571a5809db0097809f0a9.jpg

My Classic STARS Jill is using the flirty girl pants that came with the Rebecca kit.

My Classic STARS Jill is using the flirty girl pants that came with the Rebecca kit.

Thank you for explaining!

Quick snapshot of the TBLeague S19B body swap. The chest strap is too short so I had to replace it with something longer, the pants ripped while putting it on so I'll need to replace it. I'll get to the head repaint soon.

36123882163_a40c454753_b.jpg

36932108275_d743f9a8d7_b.jpg

Thanks guys! I should be getting STARS Chris today in the mail.

I'll be replacing the pants as well. :lol I will also be repainting the boots. Jill's boots are all black.

Back