Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha sorry, the extra RE Remake skin has a holster but I'm still looking for similar longish brown boots and a holster either way. I'm currently stuck with the our world ones.

Here is the RE1(remake) Jill with the phicen/tbleague swap

View attachment 361898

It looks way better as those elbows were distracting.

Also here is the RE6 Ada/Carla kit with a Phicen body:

View attachment 361899

I am so glad that these Chinese companies are making these knockoffs since officially licensed RE figures are rarely made these days.

Who made the name tag on the stand? thanks

Some paint touch up on the OW Jill, and restyling of the hair. Not sure where to improve from here, so I'll give it a week before attempting something else.

37099961075_c43dc3e369_z.jpg

Last edited:
Some paint touch up on the OW Jill, and restyling of the hair. Not sure where to improve from here, so I'll give it a week before attempting something else.

37099961075_c43dc3e369_z.jpg

Did you do the lips? What are you impressions of the sculpt it has grown on me.

Did you do the lips? What are you impressions of the sculpt it has grown on me.

Yeah, I painted the lips since the stock is the wrong color. I also shaded the face and nose, but the camera didn't pick it up.

For the sculpt, it's all up to preference, but personally I like it. If you like it in pictures, then you'll definitely like it in person.

Nice, I was wondering how the OW sculpt looked on a RE3 costume. Ill probably do that with a phicen body. I personally don't like to see that many joints on characters that show so much skin.
Thanks for the awesome pics

b7ce1f2eae0be1b3c75a90cd63eee797.jpg

db512ff588693b21de0ebdf94df64582.jpg

So I basically swapped my RE3 Jill's around. Felt like the "faded" tube top would go better with the remake look and the boots. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one on left is. The left one was this kit that was around a few years back. I don't remember the name. Sorry...

Does anyone know where I can get a loose OW Jill head sculpt? So far I've only seen eBay and they seem to be out at the moment.

Good luck. Just keep looking on eBay for another breakdown.

Back