Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had it commissioned by a fellow board member back in 2012, but I don't think he's in the hobby anymore :(

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

Oh alright. Maybe I can stencil it out and use spray paint. Although. I do have a painter buddy here that might be able to do it for me.

6c2aa10e68d61d69b06ee08cca666996.jpg

Last Alice custom. :lol I think I have every single version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just paid for STARS Chris should be shipping soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Jill is on the way, so I ordered a Phice.. TBLeague. Anybody else have swapped the body and have pics? Also, is the face as bad as she comes off on photos?

My Jill is on the way, so I ordered a Phice.. TBLeague. Anybody else have swapped the body and have pics? Also, is the face as bad as she comes off on photos?

I actually like the sculpt if I had another I would put on my Re3 Jill it screams classic Jill .

Yeah, I didnt mind the head sculpt as much as I was expecting but the body was a total let down. I would definitely like to do a RE3 Jill, but is there another set out there besides the one from Vikings? which is sold out :-(

Here is the RE1(remake) Jill with the phicen/tbleague swap

JillV-phicen.jpg

It looks way better as those elbows were distracting.

Also here is the RE6 Ada/Carla kit with a Phicen body:

carla.jpg

I am so glad that these Chinese companies are making these knockoffs since officially licensed RE figures are rarely made these days.

Yeah, I didnt mind the head sculpt as much as I was expecting but the body was a total let down. I would definitely like to do a RE3 Jill, but is there another set out there besides the one from Vikings? which is sold out :-(

Yeah I missed out on the Viking one too. I was able to get the outfit but not the boots. I actually bought 2 of these recent Jills so I could use the head for the RE3 custom I am making.

Face is a little better in photos, but it's still pretty bland. If you have any of the HT Jill sculpts, I'd say it's exactly to those standards.

I actually like the sculpt if I had another I would put on my Re3 Jill it screams classic Jill .

Here is the RE1(remake) Jill with the phicen/tbleague swap

View attachment 361898

It looks way better as those elbows were distracting.

Also here is the RE6 Ada/Carla kit with a Phicen body:

View attachment 361899

I am so glad that these Chinese companies are making these knockoffs since officially licensed RE figures are rarely made these days.

Okay, thanks for the responses guys. I bought the S19b and it should arrive along with the Jill figure. If I don't like the head I can always repaint it. :lol

Since the OurWolrld and Viking Jill are the only Jills I'll ever own, I would prefer some consistency by having the same sculpt for both figures. If anyone wants to trade my slightly repainted Viking Jill head for the OurWolrld's, let me know.

36025502293_d2cd5edbaa_c.jpg
ickr

Last edited:
Hey guys

I've loved lurking this thread for ages. Such awesome character figures! :yess: Thought I'd finally share my RE7 Lucas Baker custom figure here.
Awesome headsculpt as always by Peter the Painter!

KVCKz4t.jpg

XJ8udil.jpg

lKdNw9C.jpg

qfAjeqF.jpg

Bt3Yvj8.jpg

Since the OurWolrld and Viking Jill are the only Jills I'll ever own, I would prefer some consistency by having the same sculpt for both figures. If anyone wants to trade my slightly repainted Viking Jill head for the OurWolrld's, let me know.

36025502293_d2cd5edbaa_c.jpg
ickr

Do you like the Ourworld sculpt better ? It looks better on the phicen body.

Do you like the Ourworld sculpt better ? It looks better on the phicen body.

I honestly can't decide. The OW is paler and flat and the Viking is a bit too narrow for my taste. Neither are perfect but both are pretty good honestly, but I guess I prefer to have identical heads of the same character.

Back