Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1f53173aaf6ce29e4b94170a4b757f11.jpg

710682e3bbfdeb4e7107558697e4bbd8.jpg

Not even close, but decided to preview a Poopa style custom. :lol

Once I get my hands on more HQ pics I'll start from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, those. But jesus! That's a horrible pic!!! :lol They look cheap and fake.

Thanks! :hi5:

21f8d7fe4e1418b70d78cd62d795c100.jpg

Classic Ada look. Probably won't update her look. :lol

Becky, I'm guessing? I ordered the Flirty Girl set the other day as it was on sale. Need to find a head for her.

That's officer chambers to you!

:lol I wasn't planning on a Rebecca custom/bash but TA had a good deal on the kit and it was the only one in stock. As for the head sculpt I've found a few options.

Hi... Been a looooong time since I posted (or lurked) here...

Recently took interest again into collecting 1/6 RE figures, currently have the Hot Toys Ada, Midnight Wesker and Battlesuit Jill...
While I don't aim for a complete collection like some of you have. I would like a few others from my fav characters and games (like CV Claire, RE Jill and RE4 Leon, among others)

I started digging around the internet and re-reading some of this thread's posts and I see that many smaller companies have taken the job of making kits for assembling your own figures (some appear to be outright copying Hot Toys models!)

So, trying to save myself from a bad purchase, I wanted to know the consensus you have on those kits (like the Vinking RE3 Jill, the OurWorld Claire and MoeToys Wesker) and the more complete sets (that include the body) like the Hot Heart Leon and 80'sToys Chris...

Sorry if I'm asking long-answered or basic questions, but a +900 page thread is kinda hard to read through and many sites don't offer any info on those...

Thanks

8971b50297d864ac2d88d38fcf52793a.jpg

Don't waste your money on that new REv2 Claire kit. The sculpt is ugly! :lol

Last edited:
As for the two Viking kits, Jill's harness is all wrong and the gloved hands suck. Claire's kit is pretty good, minus the really dark "Made in Heaven" logo. I don't have any of the knockoff Leon's. There's a few members on here that do.

Back