Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its looking well on its way to being a great Darkside Chronicles Claire. But it still saddens me, even though i love the Chronicles games that every custom of Re 2 Ada and Claire are going for the chronicles look.

4ac013b4f471b488fad87e07f74a191e.jpg

b76cdceb0c3d866f0f466e5b89a76536.jpg

:horror

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah... his eye looks like it's on his brow. As much as Capcom has ****ed with characters faces, Nemesis has gotten the shaft the most.

They should of just went with this...

Nemesisrl.jpg

I'd really want it to go with Jill, but for the price point and inaccuracy... **** that. Unless it ends up being 40% discounted.

I'd really want it to go with Jill, but for the price point and inaccuracy... **** that. Unless it ends up being 40% discounted.

Yeah, I'll only purchase it if I see a good deal. Seriously $400 is too much. I rather get two separate figures.

Yeah, I'll only purchase it if I see a good deal. Seriously $400 is too much. I rather get two separate figures.

$300 is too high, but doable. At this cost, they're going to lose money on R&D on this thing since it's just going to sit.

Back