Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take more pics when I get home from work. The quality of the clothes is pretty good, the only issue is the jacket. The "Made in Heaven" logo is a too dark... Doesn't really pop. Plus, the material of the jacket is pleather or something that might peel... I wished it was a jean jacket like is supposed to be in the game. But besides that it's a pretty good kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also need ideas how to attach the knife without destroying the vest. Brandon? :lol

aa7d0819cef2dd9d6b62c85e7298c191.jpg

Love that Jill setup. I ordered a new harness for mine, since the one I'm using doesn't lay flat since I think it had cardboard in it to keep it stiff and it constantly sticks up in the back.

EDIT: I need to get a new front pouch for her too, the one I got is totally inaccurate. I also need a good watch, and maybe new hands. The Viking hands suck.

My new setup, in the closet under the staircase since we have another little one on the way who will use the third bedroom. Still not a complete setup obviously, mostly because I've been slow and lazy in unboxing figures since I've been really busy lately.

20160820_211157.jpg

question for everyone, so Jill was modeled from Julia Voth. Was it only Resident Evil Remake , Umbrella Chronicles, and Resident Evil 5? also the 1/6 scale toy is that her face on it , or a very messed up try? thanks

Back