Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
y3e6ysy5.jpg

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

:lol Told ya....

I'm still working on "Claire"... repainted her pants!!! I hate the other boots she had on. As for the head I might wait for the Toys City Female SS Officer. I'll use those boots and head.

:lol Told ya....

I'm still working on "Claire"... repainted her pants!!! I hate the other boots she had on. As for the head I might wait for the Toys City Female SS Officer. I'll use those boots and head.

Those look fine, am I missing something? What did you mess up? I don't have a good memory of how the buckles looked from the movie.

Well i took the suit apart from the hip onwards... and used the cutoff parts as a frame for the new bits... the corset was a lot of playing around untill i got the look i wanted... see the pics i sent you to see where to cut..

"If the T-Virus did this, what would happen if the G-Virus got out?"

Industrial Spy
Ada Wong

IMG_1803.jpg

IMG_1804.jpg

IMG_1805.jpg

IMG_1809.jpg

IMG_1806.jpg

Ada__Bio2_outfit_.png

"Ada's past life before 1998 is a complete mystery. Her ethnicity and nationality are left unconfirmed, and when and where she was born are also unknown. Even her birth name is not believed to be real. By 1998, Ada was a corporate spy working for an unnamed competitor of Umbrella, that intended to procure all sorts of biological weapons and specimens. She was also a trained assassin, who was proficient with several types of weapons and fighting techniques. Presumably, Ada joined the Organization for personal reasons outside of her company's interests, though she has yet to reveal what they are."

IMG_1810.jpg

IMG_1814.jpg

IMG_1815.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wj4uCjymO4[/ame]

Parts still needed:
-Chain dangling on belt
-Small pouch
-White frills in heels

Back