Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a big deal since we all can back you up. I S-Ranked a buddy who had nothing since my Motherbase and gear were all maxed out.

Friendly warning though, DON'T mess with the Japanese. Those guys can kill you before you even touch that analog stick. :lol

They always annoyed me, and they're such gaming elitists too.

Ugh... It's better just to YouTube the videos, to be honest. Peace Walker is definitely the weakest entry into the series.

Good to know will do this.

stalking-cat-o.gif

I don't see why the hate towards him, some people are just being jealous.

I remember the reason of that uproar was because some dude weren't happy he bumped his sales thread twice or something. Talk about narrow minded people...

Jealousy can be deadly i guess.

well everytime they get pointed fingers at they have to find some examples to justify that:"hey that guy can do it, so why can't i" kind of argument & cry unfair treatment etc yada yada.

So you hate somebody just because another person seemingly "favors" that person? Wow. I'd say even it's hatred it's out of jealousy. Hope you can really end it & not bring it up once a while.

tumblr_inline_mwakw0GnlF1rxf2l0.gif

tumblr_m8d05oNs5d1r0sgsj.gif

I might re-paint the pants. I accidentally picked up paint containing "glitter". :lol

ResidentEvilAfterlife_zpse72b46b6.jpg

Also the hair stained the head sculpt... I can't remove the red stains on the face... :'(

Back