Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh you could use light fiber to make it look like this:
REORC_Vector_Bertha.jpg

Light fiber:
Lichtfasern.jpg

Oh yeahhhh Claire Redfield is on the operating table

dscf5590.jpg

dscf5595.jpg

Shirt, vest, belt, choker & weapons salvaged. + Hair removal complete, with repaint in progress. I didnt think the hair was going to be purple'ish (as you can see to the right of the hair i havent started adding to yet) Ill wait until i get the new head sculpt in the post and see how the hairpiece fits on it before i add in the "sideburns" of her hair sculpt.

Im thinking i will like my custom when its all finished

Last edited:
Poor Claire, but good job! Can't wait to see it.

Are you starting a Steve bash as well?

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Im not sure, it would be fairly simple. But in being simple it would still also be darn expensive after all the pieces add up. And it would risk cutting in to Re 4 Ada's budget and i dont want to sacrifice an official Ada figure for an Unofficial Steve figure

Im not sure, it would be fairly simple. But in being simple it would still also be darn expensive after all the pieces add up. And it would risk cutting in to Re 4 Ada's budget and i dont want to sacrifice an official Ada figure for an Unofficial Steve figure

RE2 Custom?

Oh yeahhhh Claire Redfield is on the operating table

dscf5590.jpg

dscf5595.jpg

Shirt, vest, belt, choker & weapons salvaged. + Hair removal complete, with repaint in progress. I didnt think the hair was going to be purple'ish (as you can see to the right of the hair i havent started adding to yet) Ill wait until i get the new head sculpt in the post and see how the hairpiece fits on it before i add in the "sideburns" of her hair sculpt.

Im thinking i will like my custom when its all finished

Very nice!which head sculpt will you use for her?

Ive no plans for anything re 6! I did like her look. But theres literally 0 items out there to use as a starting point to make an Re 6 ada other than a base body

I only really like to make customs where there is pre-existing items you can salvage from other figures

i wouldnt be able to build 1 from scratch

Ive no plans for anything re 6! I did like her look. But theres literally 0 items out there to use as a starting point to make an Re 6 ada other than a base body

I only really like to make customs where there is pre-existing items you can salvage from other figures

I hear ya. You couldn't use the HT Ada for much since he hair and face are completely different in RE6.

Although if someone ever was able to create one, HT Ada does come with the grapple gun.

I'm sure either Undead or that other user(the one that made RE6 Chris) can customize an RE6 Ada.

Yes, I rather spent money on official products. Kiva just get sell BW. Make a Carlos to go with your RE3 Jill. You already Claire to go with CV Chris. :D

bluse:https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Hot-To...5874?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3cc810dc12

pants:
https://www.ebay.de/itm/gc0110-Blac...9439?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item5aee7cbf1f

gloves repaint from ht boss

belt ht amber

Last edited:
I'm sure either Undead or that other user(the one that made RE6 Chris) can customize an RE6 Ada.

Yes, I rather spent money on official products. Kiva just get sell BW. Make a Carlos to go with your RE3 Jill. You already Claire to go with CV Chris. :D

The RE5 head would work, but Chris didn't have stubble and in the CGI cutscenes he had really tall hair :lol

recv.jpg

Back