Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her butt was bigger in CV than in RE2 seemingly :lol

The shoes are small and the pants are really slender as well:

IMG_0509-1.jpg

pants and shoes are different on my HT version, but shirt, vest, and choker are straight from Dragon Claire.

pants and shoes are different on my HT version, but shirt, vest, and choker are straight from Dragon Claire.
Is it easy to take the head off Claires dragon body to get to the choker? I remember having a yank on the head of the Chris when i got it and the head didnt want to budge and i didnt want to force it

If you take the head off Dragon Claire, the figure is essentially broken/ruined. Her head is connected by two paperclip-like metal pins to the body and once it's severed, it's severed.

I bought a Dragon Claire redfield -_-

now comes th hard part buying a body that works with items of the clothing i can salvage and a head that looks like her

Finally!!! Geez now you won't complaining about wanting a CV Claire. Lol

So you sold your Nemesis or Black Widow?

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

You should collect the other avengers.

But you got BW.... :lol

Big ScarJo fan?

I dont like Scarjo at all

I really dig the outfit along with the body shape that accompanies it though

I dont like Scarjo at all

I really dig the outfit along with the body shape that accompanies it though

I wouldn't waste my money if I had no interest, but that's just me :monkey1

Weren't you supposed to save up for a STARS Wesker anyway?

:exactly::lecture

I was going to say that, but I guess we can buy whatever we want or "like".

I would rather save for Wesker, or since Kiva is getting Snake, I think. I would rather get the Boss. To each their own. :dump

I did save up to a reasonable amount. I've had about $350 in my paypal and ive been shopping around, but people always use the Hot Toys Wesker prices that are in Hong Kong as a measuring stick to think they have to sell theirs for close to that amount too. And i refuse to over pay to that extent for one.

Whenever they are in auction in the UK (with a reasonable starting price) they sell for half of what the buy it now ones do. But then they always mysteriously get re-listed the same night as they end with a buy it now price for about $80 more than it ended for.

Theyre plagued with scalpers.

I did save up to a reasonable amount. I've had about $350 in my paypal and ive been shopping around, but people always use the Hot Toys Wesker prices that are in Hong Kong as a measuring stick to think they have to sell theirs for close to that amount too. And i refuse to over pay to that extent for one.

Whenever they are in auction in the UK (with a reasonable starting price) they sell for half of what the buy it now ones do. But then they always mysteriously get re-listed the same night as they end with a buy it now price for about $80 more than it ended for.

Theyre plagued with scalpers.

A want to buy thread?

:dunno

Back