Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whenever i went on .com there was a Claire, but it was like $150

And i bought this one from France and worked out at like $85 posted

This in no way is my Re 2 Ada, but i thought id show it anyway. Psycho dress and tights on the Dragon claire body (and im using the alice pants on the actual figure given how light the tights are compared to re 2)

dscf5599a.jpg

Edit : So if anybody wants the tights, let me know

Pretty! Very silky. :pigfly:

Well, depends which version and if you want joints exposed or not. As for sculpt you can use the one Brandon/Krec uses or the one Kiva is using which I was using for my Claire. Or use the sculpt Bio used. Or... Undead's way.

We should all have different interpretations of the character. It makes us all unique. I dont think theres any set body or head that needs to be used making an unofficial figure

Whatever you can afford and get your hands on will do! Its just great we are being proactive and making the figures we want.

Definitely going for her Code Veronica look.
Do you have a link, or pics of their Claires handy?

Don't mind visable joints either.

We should all have different interpretations of the character. It makes us all unique. I dont think theres any set body or head that needs to be used making an unofficial figure

Whatever you can afford and get your hands on will do! Its just great we are being proactive and making the figures we want.

:goodpost::exactly::lecture:clap

Definitely going for her Code Veronica look.
Do you have a link, or pics of their Claires handy?

Don't mind visable joints either.

Brandon's:

IMG_0218.jpg

Bio & Undead both have RE2 Claire. So does Krec, not sure about CV version.

and you can use the Alice body. I'm not sure which one Kiva is using for his CV Claire.

Im using a Kumic body for my Claire. Ive never tried one before, but they seem to have skinnier legs and arses than any HT body so i thought id give it a try given how the character models are in CV

So Alice body, what about the clothes, HS, and hands/boots?
The best way would be to buy the Dragon Claire redfield set, harvest the black under shirt, choker, jacket and weapons then sell off the rest to put towards the funds of a HT base with Evilface decals, a HT body and some bigger jeans and boots along with some gloved hands. The headsculpt is up to whatever you can find on ebay you think will do

What i have done is surgically remove the face from the headsculpt that came with the dragon body so only the hair remains, then i will buy a blue eyed, semi-pretty but not overly makeuped head sculpt, remove the hair from that and add my own

Last edited:
Oh yeahhhh Claire Redfield is on the operating table

dscf5590.jpg

dscf5595.jpg

Shirt, vest, belt, choker & weapons salvaged. + Hair removal complete, with repaint in progress. I didnt think the hair was going to be purple'ish (as you can see to the right of the hair i havent started adding to yet) Ill wait until i get the new head sculpt in the post and see how the hairpiece fits on it before i add in the "sideburns" of her hair sculpt.

Im thinking i will like my custom when its all finished

Nice work on cutting away the face/off the hair, whichever way you want to look at it. Looks very clean.

Cheers, it was a pain in the arse though. I had to remove her sideburns whilst cutting. Ill see if it still looks "clean" when i try to apply it to a new headsculpt

Ok, well I really like the head Brandon is using, only problem is, I can't find it in stock anywhere, and it's also not on ebay

Back