Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, well, i have a figure coming that does have one though. So ill probably give Leon that. broken Butterfly is a pretty crappy looking gun :-/

Nope, well, i have a figure coming that does have one though. So ill probably give Leon that. broken Butterfly is a pretty crappy looking gun :-/

Do you have two Leon's or just the RPD?

If you ever post him in the RPD you should pick up a DE extended barrel version. I'm not sure if that is made in 1:6 though.

The thing is, the slide is black but the frame is stainless.

2ed2wyv.jpg

I only have RPD leon (but now with alt clothes).

To be honest i dont like the magnum look while displaying figures (unless theres no other hand guns included). The only game i ever use the magnum in is RE3 for Nemesis. I like to do the other games with just the Pistol and Shotgun (or Grenade launcher) i like to keep it hard for myself. So i like to display the figures i have with the weapons i use. I may display all the weapons the character uses in the game around him but i only put in hand the ones i actually use. Sounds a bit dodgey but its what i like!

That 3.5 Leon looks great! I can't wait to get the explorer set for this one :) I have a spare Leon body and head but it's saved for a Gangster Leon, but i'll use it for a shoot with this set, maybe if I customized the explorer set head a bit..

I'm moving forward with my Claire custom since I won't be getting the STARS' outfit for Jill, still paranoid... lol

Anyway, found a sculpt that I'll be using. I have the outfit, except the gloves and the logo for the jacket I bought.

I wish. But nope, not yet. I'm doing a little digging to see if this is someone who has received it from or is Psycho Customs' pic.

Be careful. The rooted hair looks awful... Hopefully the seller is legit so I can purchase one in the future.

Looks fine to me, just needs a little futzing. I agree, but remember, he said he's limiting his creations to 50. I guess I'll take the plunge and find out. Still doing a little detective work here and there.

I mesaged him for a discount which he said he'll think about. It would just be so easier if HT just gave us the classics... Forget RE6. I could careless about that line. We want classic RE characters!!!

I'm moving forward with my Claire custom since I won't be getting the STARS' outfit for Jill, still paranoid... lol

Anyway, found a sculpt that I'll be using. I have the outfit, except the gloves and the logo for the jacket I bought.

Which sculpt are you using?

I mesaged him for a discount which he said he'll think about. It would just be so easier if HT just gave us the classics... Forget RE6. I could careless about that line. We want classic RE characters!!!

No kidding, Revelations and RE6 feel very generic in the costume department. Granted, not all the classic outfits were unique, they've nevertheless become iconic.

I think the custom looks quite nice. I still haven't decided to pull the trigger yet, but I bought a Jill head just in case I do.

Hot Toys going through the classic game library would be a dream come true for me, but I'd also be super poor as well. It's like being trapped between Scylla and Charybdis.

WOW!! that is amazing. Barry is still my favorite and I really hope that capcom shows him some love in a future game. I think he would have a great story/Game

I'm actually completely finished with my Barry Burton custom there turtlesforever. Only thing missing is the head, and that's because Elvis is a busy man!

Ladies and gentleman, that custom picture is legit! That pic is actually an in hand shot from a fellow forum buddy, and he was the first one to request it in the first place from Psycho Customs, meaning that this pic was the first one that was created before it was pictured then shipped off. He told me he just received it today. Psycho Customs is legit, w00t! I'm definitely placing my order next pay day!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back