Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL Those eyebrows!

He'll be masked most of the time :lol:

I'd say it was a good pick:

hunk.jpg

images

6755_1.jpg

fouth.jpg

TE23-225.jpg

i used this

HT-TT2010W-head1.jpg

Heh, I just see Dominic Purcell too much, especially since I'm a fan of Prison Break. Though it'd be funny to make a "movie version HUNK" and put him next to Wentworth Miller Chris Redfield :lol

I wanted an unrecognizable yet resembling HS to go with my HUNK. I saw a good head that would be great for a Nicholai custom. No thanks to paying 70 bucks for an unknown HS though.

posted a while ago that i was going to paint a 1.1 nemesis heres a wip pics having fun painting this so alot more to do with this one

DSCN3451.jpg

krec9 that hairsculpt came out awesome. And I agree once you get rid of the extra shine it'll be even better.

Here I thought finding the right holster for Barry would be the hardest part. But holy crap, I can't find a single pouch that matches the two brown pouches Barry has on his belt.

I found a set of three connected WWII pouches back when I made mine and just cut them apart and they were a pretty decent match.

Thanks. Unless I get something that resemble the boots Sienna/Jill had in RE Apocalypse.

True, problem is finding not only a "leather" one, but one that fits the bill aesthetically. The ones you used, were they soft material/pleather? Most pouches available are the typical nylon type.

These are the ones Butmunch and I used for the front one. Like he said we just cut it up.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DID-1-6-sc...153?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cfccbd879

This is the one we used for the back. I just painted mine to match.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TOYS-CITY-...668?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f0e98b9a4

I actually have boots like those that came with the Triad Resident Evil Jill outfit set. I was kind of hoping to make a RE3 game version Jill, so I think the Sheva boots are best for that. Hope I can get some one day(I can't harvest them off my complete Sheva).

Back