Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As well as Resident Evil has sold for HT, I'm really surprised they haven't just gotten a license for the full series. But then again, its not like they need another new license to ignore :lol

As well as Resident Evil has sold for HT, I'm really surprised they haven't just gotten a license for the full series. But then again, its not like they need another new license to ignore :lol

No kidding. Ada, Metal Gear, First Class, GL...they need to step their game up!

Meanwhile, for my HUNK custom, I got two different LBV's and two different flightsuits. One flightsuit is already the perfect HUNK gray, whereas the other is more accurate, but a light blue color. Just gotta do a lot of painting/dyeing. Have the shoulder rigs separately and will need to paint those yellow. I hear red cellophane is best for the red eyes effect, but clear red paint sounds better. I've also contemplated making his eyes glow from inside, but that only applies to his RE2 look it seems.

Last edited:
Damn, dark gray fabric dye didn't work on two flight suits. Guess the fabric is made out of the same stuff as the STARS vests. Unfortunately, not too many grey's to choose from in the fabric paint department. I just found out about "Textile Medium," which apparently turns acrylic paints into fabric paint. Man, acquiring all this stuff ain't cheap!

Son of a _____! Ordered a Chris STARS vest and the god damn lettering on the back is in reverse! I'm getting sick of this ____.

Hell no, but at the same time I'm not about to buy 3 STARS Chris's just for the damn vests. Maybe if they were still 170 or so, but at at least 400 a pop these days? No way.

Seriously wish this crap was readily available, waiting sucks. Damn me for being so late in the game :gah:

Can't seem to find anymore anywhere. Search results reveal Monkey Depot where they were once only $8 per vest! #@*(u%!

I bought the only two Chris vests on eBay, one of which is screwed and the other is still on its way. I really hope that one isn't screwed too.
IMG_0036.jpg

Or at least get a refund. If they didn't say it was like that, you definately deserve a refund because that is a major error. Even Chinese people should know that's backwards :lol

Did you end up with 2 like that?

Or at least get a refund. If they didn't say it was like that, you definately deserve a refund because that is a major error. Even Chinese people should know that's backwards :lol

Did you end up with 2 like that?

How do I get a refund via Paypal for an item I received? Postage fees for Hong Kong are a _____! Only way I know of is by claiming I never received the item...or is that what you're implying I should do? :monkey1

I ordered two from the same seller at about a week and a half time difference. Just got the first one I ordered today, the other is on its way.

File a claim. There is an option that says "item not as described" and that should work. Paypal/ebay side with the buyer 99% of the time.

File a claim. There is an option that says "item not as described" and that should work. Paypal/ebay side with the buyer 99% of the time.

I've filed claims in the past for items not received, however, with "item not as described" don't I have to return the item to the seller? No way would I pay even more to send it back.

I did, waiting for the turd nugget to respond. Sucks, I'm already having yet another issue with a different seller over sending me a TTM Narrow Shoulder instead of a TTM Advance. At least that guys is doing whatever it takes to help me out though.

Hrmmm...Maybe I could attempt a Forest Speyer custom with this defunct vest? Half his vest was torn off anyway...I just hope the other vest isn't like this one :dunno :impatient:

Last edited:
Just received my "Richard Aiken" HS today. What type of body is compatible with this plug? Dragon TTL?

IMG_0037.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like this is the body I need, a Dragon TTL 3.0, I just want confirmation from the pros. I'm assuming the Brad head Buttmunch used will be the same?:

9.jpg

Man, this place ain't as lively as it used to be. I guess all interest in RE customs has died? :thud:
Always figured myself a late bloomer, however, this isn't my first rodeo. These customs will kick ass! :monkey1

IMG_5823.jpg

:monkey3

Last edited:
Looks like this is the body I need, a Dragon TTL 3.0, I just want confirmation from the pros. I'm assuming the Brad head Buttmunch used will be the same?:

9.jpg

Man, this place ain't as lively as it used to be. I guess all interest in RE customs has died? :thud:
Always figured myself a late bloomer, however, this isn't my first rodeo. These customs will kick ass! :monkey1

IMG_5823.jpg

:monkey3

Meh....

J/k awesome Sabertooth. Kick all major a$$. I'm looking forward to seeing your rendition of STARS members.

Back