Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you of giving us eye candy of figures we will never own :(

Im really partial to the Rebecca figure on the far left too

Thank you everyone for showing your amazing customs. It has definitely inspired me to start. I'm attempting the most accurate HUNK custom yet, meaning everything from the grey flightsuit, load bearing vest, to the yellow shoulder rig. Problem is waiting for all the right stuff to show up :impatient:

I have also considered starting a Darkside Chronicles RE2 Claire. Only problem is not only procuring a denim vest, but the "Made in Heaven" design on the back :dunno

excellent work krek

600_EpicWin.jpg

I've been contemplating about making a custom RE2 Claire, but things add up quickly!!! LOL I would rather just wait for a HT's one. :pray:

for anyone interested chad fromhttps://smcgcustoms.com/default.aspx
is making the made in heaven suit for clarie

Sweet! Of course I'm interested! (Seems like people are ignoring my posts :pfft:)

Has anyone here made anyone from Bravo Team yet? I think I came across someone that may have, but all his uploaded pics didn't work. Anyway, I'm definitely making a Richard Aiken. In the REmake, besides Rebecca, Richard had the most screen time and was actually useful! Not to mention had a bit of extra screentime in Umbrella Chronicles and the only member who wears orange. Man, I need Chris/Wesker STARS parts badly!

Last edited:
Sweet! Of course I'm interested! (Seems like people are ignoring my effin posts :pfft:)

Has anyone here made anyone from Bravo Team yet? I think I came across someone that may have, but all his uploaded pics didn't work. Anyway, I'm definitely making a Richard Aiken. I need Chris/Wesker STARS parts badly!

:nono

Good luck trying to find spare parts, very scarce now. :( Sorry. Good luck. :)

:nono

Good luck trying to find spare parts, very scarce now. :( Sorry. Good luck. :)

Yeah, it sucks! Not to mention how much both STARS Wesker and Chris go for now on evilBay :monkey2

If anyone has any parts they're willing to part with (pun intended?!), hit me up! If anyone knows the definition of "a-null" when it comes to accuracy, then you certainly understand my mission :lecture

Yeah, it sucks! Not to mention how much both STARS Wesker and Chris go for now on evilBay :monkey2

If anyone has any parts they're willing to part with (pun intended?!), hit me up! If anyone knows the definition of "a-null" when it comes to accuracy, then you certainly understand my mission :lecture

:monkey2 Yeah... can't you use different parts from other figures?

I've been hunting for a pair of Sheva boots, but nothing. Anyone? :pray:

:monkey2 Yeah... can't you use different parts from other figures?

I've been hunting for a pair of Sheva boots, but nothing. Anyone? :pray:

"Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon" (Desperately wants HT Rorscach)

If I see anything resembling RE3 Jill Boots I'll let you know. That's what you're really looking for, right?

"Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon" (Desperately wants HT Rorscach)

If I see anything resembling RE3 Jill Boots I'll let you know. That's what you're really looking for, right?

:lecture

Yeah, I am. Stupid eBay only has hooker boots. :slap

:hi5: Thanks!

That Jill is perfect! Never cared for the HS though, resembles Morgan Webb or something too much in my eyes :lol

I would make a Jill RE3 custom, but I'd rather wait for the Ski-ster to finish his since I'm on the list :impatient::wink1:

Yeah, I love seeing people's HUNK customs. Not to be the "bad guy," but I intend to 1up them with an even more accurate version! :lol

Back