Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, I'll likely be on my own with this, but can anyone recommend a good HS for HUNK? Here's a reference pic of him unmasked:

images

He's reply from today cause I needed help removing the feet pegs from the Abigail body. " try and make it yourself. I can't give details on my work or to the smallest detail describing each figure. "

:(

He's reply from today cause I needed help removing the feet pegs from the Abigail body. " try and make it yourself. I can't give details on my work or to the smallest detail describing each figure. "

Wow. Sounds like one o' them artsy fartsy types :slap

:exactly: He acts very rude when I ask for help or which parts he used. So I give up. :monkey2

Doesn't sound like much of a "friend" man. I don't do a lot of custom work but whenever people ask me a question about something I'm always happy to give advice.

Doesn't sound like much of a "friend" man. I don't do a lot of custom work but whenever people ask me a question about something I'm always happy to give advice.

:lol:lecture:exactly: Yeah, funny thing he ask me how my custom is going and if I found boots/etc. :cuckoo:

Really? Coulda sworn I saw someone's custom on this very thread using these very boots. That sucks! Cuz these are perfect if only they fit!

IMAG0245.jpg

Plus, sadly I butchered one of the boot. LOL Got mad while I was trying to customized it.

I think I'm gonna go with Headplay's Clive Owen head for my HUNK custom. Closest resemblance I can find so far. Will just have to do some touch ups via his hair color to make it platinum blonde.

He bought the Hunk from me, here is an old Picture.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I gave him a clue, to use fimo (maybe you know it) for jills shoulderpads.

the berett and the shirt are from ebay from someone in the uk.

Decided to go with this head for HUNK:

TE23-225.jpg

Looks similar to Jeremy Renner, yet distinguishable enough not to be lol

Went with this one for Richard Aiken:

eod_head_sculpt.JPG

Back