Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My MTToys Jill arrived!

Jill Valentine subway.jpg

You're all missing everything lol, that is not official, that guy on twitter is straight up lying. That Jill is being made by a third party brand called DAFTOYS, link bellow:
https://weibo.com/2055228095/JFzcqxbJN?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0&type=comment#_rnd1612835589564

Furthermore I can confirm Damtoys has the license to produce REmake 3 figures.

How do you know this?

I'll be overjoyed if this is true, I've had Leon on pre-order for ages hoping they'll also do Jill. I've got BSAA Jill from Hot Toys but would be so happy if they done her RE3make look, it's my favourite.

That looks so dope! It looks like I was expecting, but closer to the hot toys resident evil packaging which is great. Really hoping they do more, I missed out on the hot toys RE figures except for Jill.

I cant wait to have this figure Its so cool anyone happen to know a specific release date by chance?

I think the most accurate one would be from Sideshow Collectibles. It says on their site "Expected to Ship: May 2021 - Jul 2021"
Unless something changed and Damtoys managed to finish this one faster than everyone thought.

I am curious if this UB Toys is the same company as SW Toys, as the logo for the name of the figure as well as the final image showing everything she comes with looks very similar to SW Toys style. I also know a-lot of unlicensed figure companies are actually the same company under a few different names incase any of them get sued or taken down.

I am curious if this UB Toys is the same company as SW Toys, as the logo for the name of the figure as well as the final image showing everything she comes with looks very similar to SW Toys style. I also know a-lot of unlicensed figure companies are actually the same company under a few different names incase any of them get sued or taken down.

You could be onto something there. I noticed they also have an umbrella as part of the logo. Guessing they branded it that way specifically for a Resident Evil line of figures? It does look a bit higher in quality than SW's usual stuff if it is them.

Back