Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fairly new to the hobby, but is that what tbleague calls suntan???
Looks pretty pale to me

Yeah, lol. They need actual ?tan? bodies. There?s only pale and suntan but both are pale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8ebf1b9d296af6e6940697132b95459e.jpg

Think this might be worth a share...

f51a8011339d3bbe97501a57927a9fc6.jpg

56499ea521e5ca28aaafe03d66d6a42c.jpg

7b09035146154808574ce193804a7628.jpg
I wonder if this is the same guy that apparently has the MGS1 license too. I?ve heard a few times that solid snake and other mgs1 figures are coming from a guy who always says ?my friend has the license? interesting either way.

That doesn?t look like dam or vts toys to me. (It always makes me laugh how VTS toys is just DAM toys after hitting the screw it button 😂

Who?s the company behind this ?licensed? product I haven?t seen any announcements besides the Damtoys. Am I missing something? Lol

Who?s the company behind this ?licensed? product I haven?t seen any announcements besides the Damtoys. Am I missing something? Lol

you’re not missing anything bud. No one knows the company behind the license yet :) That post was only a few pages back.

Before we get some official RE3R figures can we please get Claire first. Lol

There will be a Claire, Damtoys will probably be announcing her soon, looking forward to seeing her.

You're all missing everything lol, that is not official, that guy on twitter is straight up lying. That Jill is being made by a third party brand called DAFTOYS, link bellow:
https://weibo.com/2055228095/JFzcqxb...d1612835589564

Furthermore I can confirm Damtoys has the license to produce REmake 3 figures.
Maybe it's the same license that Limtoys has? :nono
I kid I kid! Please don't cancel my pre-orders :rotfl

Before we get some official RE3R figures can we please get Claire first. Lol
I'm on board with that idea.

You're all missing everything lol, that is not official, that guy on twitter is straight up lying. That Jill is being made by a third party brand called DAFTOYS, link bellow:
https://weibo.com/2055228095/JFzcqxbJN?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0&type=comment#_rnd1612835589564

Definitely the best REmake Jill to date.

Im curious to see what Dam does with the REmake series.

There will be a Claire, Damtoys will probably be announcing her soon, looking forward to seeing her.

If Dam is still working on the RE license what are the chances of getting RE Village figures?? I for one would already love a 1/6 Lady Dimitrescu!!

https://weibo.com/2055228095/JFzcqxbJN?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0&type=comment#_rnd1612835589564

Thanks for the clarification! I hope we see a RE6 Chris in some way shape or form. I can totally believe hot toys left us hanging on him, but I?m surprised a third party hasn?t made him yet. I hope dam toys go as deep into the RE line as they have the assassins creed line and give us some variety in the characters.

Back