Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bdc3a89bc7809e02806e05be15416c37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the clarification! I hope we see a RE6 Chris in some way shape or form. I can totally believe hot toys left us hanging on him, but I?m surprised a third party hasn?t made him yet. I hope dam toys go as deep into the RE line as they have the assassins creed line and give us some variety in the characters.

That's entirely up to Capcom and Nauts, whom are a pain in the ass to deal with so it's no wonder Damtoys took so long to get the ball rolling with the REmake 2 figures, as far as I'm aware they only have the remake rights but I could definitely see them doing figures from other RE games if Capcom wants it, Lady Dimitrescu would be a huge undertaking but would be a very cool figure, but I don't expect an official 1/6 of her any time soon, again, given how much of pain and how slow Capcom and Nauts are, I'm sure Damtoys would've gotten the figures out sooner if not for them.

That's entirely up to Capcom and Nauts, whom are a pain in the ass to deal with so it's no wonder Damtoys took so long to get the ball rolling with the REmake 2 figures, as far as I'm aware they only have the remake rights but I could definitely see them doing figures from other RE games if Capcom wants it, Lady Dimitrescu would be a huge undertaking but would be a very cool figure, but I don't expect an official 1/6 of her any time soon, again, given how much of pain and how slow Capcom and Nauts are, I'm sure Damtoys would've gotten the figures out sooner if not for them.

All of this RE stuff is great and all, and I can't wait to see what Damtoys comes up with. But! I think it would also be really interesting to see what someone like, oh say Limtoys, could do with a franchise such as Eternal Darkness or Silent Hill. Just an idea... :wink1: :wink1: :wink1:

Havent finished my other customs, Therefore Sharing u All my old Works....

Happy "VALENTINEs" and Weekend Everyone... :D :)

VALENTINES.jpg

fac5d0332840b395262ea63278c71d24.jpg

Only missing is Umbrella Chronicles Jill and Rev Jill.

Cool collection! I like the mansion style diorama in the background

Thanks Man... Not to mentions its very very cheap considering its made only from a Carton Paper plus Some Strong Glue.. :D

Resurrecting my post on the Behind The Scenes Photos.....
Enjoy... :D

VALENTINES 2.jpg
VALENTINES 3.jpg
VALENTINES 4.jpg

After seeing this photo, I can't help but wonder if maybe all this time, the only thing Nemesis ever really wanted was for Jill to offer him a piece of RFC?

Hahahaah... Great eyes Sir.... if Kentucky can have a fried chicken why not Racoon City... ;p

back then i was bored, and got the gifts from buying a KFC and well why not... :D
No Jill Sandwich Though...

RFC.jpg

Hahahaah... Great eyes Sir.... if Kentucky can have a fried chicken why not Racoon City... ;p

back then i was bored, and got the gifts from buying a KFC and well why not... :D
No Jill Sandwich Though...

It's okay, I've got you covered:

20191106_213257.jpg

Also, this message board turning images sideways all the time is ass.

Can anyone advice which seamless body to go with below 1/6th Ada headsculpt?
Please do share your kitbash pics! Thanks in adavnce!

Promo Image as attached:
22020555818974_584.jpg

Can anyone advice which seamless body to go with below 1/6th Ada headsculpt?
Please do share your kitbash pics! Thanks in adavnce!

Promo Image as attached:
View attachment 506406
Jiaou Doll's YS body is a near identical skin tone match, but keep in mind the quality is somewhat lacking with Jiaou bodies. Such as skin cracking/tearing barely a month of owning it (like mine did).
The TBLeague S17B Suntan body (Jill's body) would probably be a better overall choice. It might not seem like the skin matches up in the photos, but in reality it's not nearly as different as the camera picks it up to be.
Room lighting can also play a huge part.
b4cb4bbfbe874c34988f324a43119a36.jpg
d61ca6bbd34ce9ba1d368e273bb875e4.jpg
bf752b2e208f450af9808a932e118380.jpg
259eac086bfd69348f6f6325485e5a25.jpg

Thank you glitch1044 for sharing, really informative and nice pics by the way!
I have 1 Jiaou body shipped on the way as recommended by seller. Fingers crossed on the quality :pray:

Jiaou Doll's YS body is a near identical skin tone match, but keep in mind the quality is somewhat lacking with Jiaou bodies. Such as skin cracking/tearing barely a month of owning it (like mine did).
The TBLeague S17B Suntan body (Jill's body) would probably be a better overall choice. It might not seem like the skin matches up in the photos, but in reality it's not nearly as different as the camera picks it up to be.
Room lighting can also play a huge part.
b4cb4bbfbe874c34988f324a43119a36.jpg
d61ca6bbd34ce9ba1d368e273bb875e4.jpg
bf752b2e208f450af9808a932e118380.jpg
259eac086bfd69348f6f6325485e5a25.jpg

Where did Ada's bracelet come from?

Back