Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn sorry man. I don?t think you find it anymore plus I spoke to a friend of mine who is my go to guy for resident evil collectibles and figures and he said that this set was absolute crap anyway LOL. He bought one and the letters peeled right off immediately and threads were loose. He said it was worse than one of the third-party Chris Redfield figures that came out LOL. But if you were interested I did manage to find you just the stars button up shirt if you need that. That?s the shirt that goes under the vest. Sorry man I tried. I?ll keep my eyes open for you if anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ummm just info so they do this and that.... grab on ur nearest store... :D

153256oif6ibpbbefbdiim.jpg
153444lniaayi93aixy9ww.jpg
7o2a6410.jpg

I've been looking all over for that ms red 2 over figure and can't find anything on it anywhere any links where she can be pre ordered....good lord went from having no claire figures to have 3 now looking to get a 4th....someone help me lol

Damn sorry man. I don?t think you find it anymore plus I spoke to a friend of mine who is my go to guy for resident evil collectibles and figures and he said that this set was absolute crap anyway LOL. He bought one and the letters peeled right off immediately and threads were loose. He said it was worse than one of the third-party Chris Redfield figures that came out LOL. But if you were interested I did manage to find you just the stars button up shirt if you need that. That?s the shirt that goes under the vest. Sorry man I tried. I?ll keep my eyes open for you if anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, appreciate the assistance though. Might just get a grey suit and go for his re4 look. It's shocking how there's not more unofficial Wesker stuff considering he's the most expensive of the hot toys RE cast.

I personally think that the Hot Heart Ms Red 2.0 looks better than the SW Redfield 2.0
The SW one looks like a random girl whos trying a Claire Redfield cosplay, the Hot Heart one looks like a real classic oldschool Claire Redfield.
The colors of the SW Claire are way too bright, it looks too new. The colors of the Hot Heart one are fine.
The hair looks better on the Hot Heart one too, the bangs / front part of the SW Claire look silly.
BUT we have to remember that all the picture of both figures are just prototypes right now.

claire vs claire.jpg
claire vs claire2.jpg

I personally think that the Hot Heart Ms Red 2.0 looks better than the SW Redfield 2.0
The SW one looks like a random girl whos trying a Claire Redfield cosplay, the Hot Heart one looks like a real classic oldschool Claire Redfield.
The colors of the SW Claire are way too bright, it looks too new. The colors of the Hot Heart one are fine.
The hair looks better on the Hot Heart one too, the bangs / front part of the SW Claire look silly.
BUT we have to remember that all the picture of both figures are just prototypes right now.

View attachment 466284
View attachment 466285

welp i don't know which version they are based on nor have i played the remake so i don't know. Hot Heart 2.0 looks abit mature though.

i think both versions are based on the Claire Redfield model in Darkside Chronicles

https://static.minitokyo.net/downloads/36/32/416636.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dhnjf_xVQAA9qta?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120113102239/residentevil/images/4/4c/Resident_Evil_The_Darkside_Chronicles_-_Memory_of_a_Lost_City_.jpg

of course the faces are totally different but in general i think the Hot Heart one looks more true to the original
and Claires face looks different in almost every Resident Evil game

anyone has the Hot Heart RE3 Valentine, what skin color suits the head? and which body is best and is there any seamless alternatives to Phicen?

Well I have the SW one on preorder when it comes in I'll post in hand pictures so you all can see. I might Pre order the hot heart one if i can find out where to heh. I do like the HH one a bit better as far as color goes.

Well I have the SW one on preorder when it comes in I'll post in hand pictures so you all can see. I might Pre order the hot heart one if i can find out where to heh. I do like the HH one a bit better as far as color goes.

i mean RE3 Valentine.

Does anyone have any actual photos of the mom toys Chris Redfield? Thinking of picking him up but can’t find any real photos of him and the promo pics look iffy.

I was hoping for a resurgence of Resident Evil collectibles with REmake2. Especially in the 6"-7" range. There's DamToys at least.

Back