Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think the SW Toys Redfield 2.0 looks great, like a mixture of Darkside Chronicles and the original Resi 2 Claire.
but i'm in Europe and i already asked a couple of websites if they could order one
and they all said that the price is 199€.
i think thats pretty expensive for a simple 1/6 product without any official license.

I think $199 for an unlicensed product is ok if the quality is there, but since you brought up Europe, I'm wondering if you also live in a country a ridiculous mailing system? Maybe you're in my situation where you end up paying the same price of the figure just on taxes and custom fees alone. I would recommend trying to find an online store or a seller that ships directly from Europe, at least that way some trouble could be avoided.

I think $199 for an unlicensed product is ok if the quality is there, but since you brought up Europe, I'm wondering if you also live in a country a ridiculous mailing system? Maybe you're in my situation where you end up paying the same price of the figure just on taxes and custom fees alone. I would recommend trying to find an online store or a seller that ships directly from Europe, at least that way some trouble could be avoided.

i'm from Germany and there are german, french and italian online shops where you can buy Hot Toys stuff and so on,
so you dont have to pay any extra taxes or whatever and shipping is really fast.
But not many shops have these kind of unlicensed products or products that are for the japanese market for example.

Thats why i have a small list of websites in Europe that i trust and i simply ask them if they can get product XYZ for me or not.
Sometimes it works and the price is really cheap, sometimes they cant get it at all, sometimes its really expensive.

regarding the SWToys Claire i asked three european shops if they can get it for me and they said yes, for 199€.
the dollar price seems to be 130-140. thats why i think its not the best deal. i had a couple of orders before,
where the euro price was exactly 1:1 the dollar price or even cheaper.

and i looked at other SW Toys / SW Our World products in european shops and the price was always between 120 and 170€,
so it seems like Claire is the most expensive one.

i'm from Germany and there are german, french and italian online shops where you can buy Hot Toys stuff and so on,
so you dont have to pay any extra taxes or whatever and shipping is really fast.
But not many shops have these kind of unlicensed products or products that are for the japanese market for example.

Thats why i have a small list of websites in Europe that i trust and i simply ask them if they can get product XYZ for me or not.
Sometimes it works and the price is really cheap, sometimes they cant get it at all, sometimes its really expensive.

regarding the SWToys Claire i asked three european shops if they can get it for me and they said yes, for 199€.
the dollar price seems to be 130-140. thats why i think its not the best deal. i had a couple of orders before,
where the euro price was exactly 1:1 the dollar price or even cheaper.

and i looked at other SW Toys / SW Our World products in european shops and the price was always between 120 and 170€,
so it seems like Claire is the most expensive one.

I see, yes, that's why I said to try and find a store or person in Europe that sells these kind of unlicensed products, preferably without inflating the price.

I'm guessing the 199€ already covers shipping no? if not, then yeah 199 plus shipping is a real kick in the balls, Perhaps they got the price wrong, otherwise you could just try ordering it from the popular sites if custom fees and the mailing system in your country isn't a pain.

Can you also provide me a link to those EU shops please? I need to start ordering more from EU sites since ordering from outside is just an unwanted headache. Thanks!

July 24th, marks 21 years since the events of Resident Evil 1 began...
happy Resident Evil day... from the mansion :D

https://www.facebook.com/ADLieArtz

28162014_1980533115532993_8280878577793744118_o.jpg

I know damtoys have partnered up to get the license for resident evil 2 remake, but does anyone if they also got the license for the other games in the series or is it just the remake because I would love to see them do at least the main playable characters from all the games including the original resident evil 2 polygons and all because though the remake designs are cool the original is still iconic. the remake side by side with the original in my mind would be epic.

For those who joined my Leon project, here's an update on customonesixth forum, it's a test print. Hi res print coming soon next week. I don't know what happened but I can't post anything on PC so I used my phone, but I can't post pics from the phone.

Very cool !!!! Where did you get the umbrella umbrella ?? I have been looking for something like that .

i got mine from modifying barbie umbrella its cheap less than 1 dollar it can be close and open but it doesnt look real like umbrella when its closed... the umbrella top i customized/sewing it myself....

product-image-743030814_300x300.jpg

if u want a perfect 1/6 umbrella zytoys got it... but it is expensive it only need recoloring.. :D

s-l300.jpg

Attachments

Ohhh ok thank you, how would I do the recoloring? I saw those before but was hesitant to recolor it as I didn't want to mess it up .

u could try fabric paint... its easier when the color is white or not dark.. but i dont know maybe it can be done to black/dark color since i successed painted my jill battle suit to revelation color...

First post here! I recently put together this Hunk, it's pretty much done im just brainstorming on how to make his gas mask more Hunk-esque:

69278851_948948412113136_8975388678247415808_n_zpsg6sjxfh6.jpg

For those interested:
Here is a quick pic of all Resident evil combat boots on the market.
https://imgur.com/a/FQEFliB
Hot toys, ZC Toys, mom toys and below you have wesker outfits from eBay.
As you can see hot toys are the biggest then you have ZC and mom toys. Wesker recasts are the smallest

Are there any replacements for Midnight Wesker's leather matrix coat? The thing does not age well. Also looking for any form fitting STARS uniform for him, the hot toys one never looked right to me. Unironically think the unofficial Chris from RE1 that was made did a better job than the hot toys.

Are there any replacements for Midnight Wesker's leather matrix coat? The thing does not age well. Also looking for any form fitting STARS uniform for him, the hot toys one never looked right to me. Unironically think the unofficial Chris from RE1 that was made did a better job than the hot toys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey what?s up? I will try and find the link for you but I know that recently a third-party company put out a uniform set for wesker. I don?t know if it is hard to find right now because it came out a few months ago I think but I will try and find it for you just give me a little bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back