Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already looking forward to modding/wearing the classic looks for these guys like with RE2make :D

Screenshot_2019-12-03 Nibel on Twitter.jpg

oh u mean the images... lol..... of course later i will send u its pretty easy actually all the design were all over the internet ... :D

Hey Sldoank I forgot about this , can you send me those images please , gonna attempt to try this .no clue what I'm doing though

Already looking forward to modding/wearing the classic looks for these guys like with RE2make :D

View attachment 472238

Fingers crossed this game has more to it with them only needing to focus on one scenario unlike RE 2. I liked the Remake of 2 but its incredibly overrated.

I really like new Jill and Carlos design, its very similar and instantly recognisable. I am digging Nemesis too, he looks more creepy. Kind of like a Cenobite even more so than his original design.

I like the designs.

Carlos, the hair not so great but other than that, no problems. Nemesis looks creepy as hell! Love it! The nose, the teeth, creepy as hell.

SWToys ‘PMC Muller’

0a7ee27ca04aa93fca237e52f0117c0b.jpg

I really hope they make a RE6 Chris and the headsculpt is at least decent. Hot toys dropped the ball by not making him and he’s a real big want of mine.

What other RE figures have SWToys made? I noticed there’s a sherry in the promo pics for muller.

Last edited:
SWToys ‘PMC Muller’

0a7ee27ca04aa93fca237e52f0117c0b.jpg

I really hope they make a RE6 Chris and the headsculpt is at least decent. Hot toys dropped the ball by not making him and he’s a real big want of mine.

What other RE figures have SWToys made? I noticed there’s a sherry in the promo pics for muller.

they made Sherry & RE3 Jill, i think they are related to (SW)Ourworld which made Remake Jill, Remake Redfield & Rebecca Chambers.

I wish we had some new news regarding RE2 from dam toys, almost been a year and nothing has been shown :(

I feel the same way.
Although, with damtoys, they seem to hold back info regarding licensed products. They did the same thing with assassins creed and their warcraft statues.

best paint for a tattoo is blue mixed with black no tattoo is true black unless its brand new...in which case it needs a light pink outline to show the freshness of the needles other than that man looks good.

My god he is a good painter but nobody should have a 3 yr back log. Looks good, always loved your customs.

Thanks! The body and original head was done by elvis1976 back in 2012. Back around May 2016 I commissioned Skiman to redo the hair and repaint the sculpt. It was around that time I also redyed the tank top from dark blue to dark gray. Here's the original:

IMG_1165.jpg

Looks like 1/6 video game scene is fading. SW Redfield 2.0 is already out and there's only 1 french review online who doesn't fultz the figure. and for the past few 3rd party releases there aren't really much reviews on youtube or websites.

Back