Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aawww why are you selling your CV Chris? New custom in the works?
ive no new custom in the works other than waiting to complete re 2 ada. Though thats not to say ive stopped making them

Im just in one of thoes moods where i find myself looking at in hand pictures of other HT figures and i feel like i have collected myself in to a corner with having as many RE figures as i do and slacking with other figures id like such as the Naked Snake or city hunter which id normally be the first to buy

That's why I have somewhat venture out and bought some none RE figures. I would get bored with just one series. Doesn't mean I'm going to get crazy and buy everything HT releases.

I want Naked Snake, but the outfit is stopping me from buying it. :(

As for BB.... :lol Maybe I could give her a dress or something.

604060_545808248773400_223294299_n.jpg

525643_338581206257609_495824400_n_zpsf4a4853b.jpg

:clap

Got a Lighter each for my Chris & Jill
jerry can for the kerosene
Grenade Launcher with 6 explosive rounds for Jill
official HT STARS holster for Jill

dscf5346b.jpg

Still waiting for a few bits and pieces but im nearly happy to be done with them

Where did ya get that stuff at? The lighters ?
lighter x 2 = HT amber - toyanixety
soldier story german jerry can - ebay
potted plant - enterbay leon - ebay
trench gun - ebay
grenade launcher - ebay
G+G herb mix, maps, mo discs - printed out

Got a Lighter each for my Chris & Jill
jerry can for the kerosene
Grenade Launcher with 6 explosive rounds for Jill
official HT STARS holster for Jill

dscf5346b.jpg

Still waiting for a few bits and pieces but im nearly happy to be done with them

That is a killer set of accessories. :clap

I cant help but think once i finish getting the rest of the pieces and say "DONE" ht will do a surprise reveal and bury all my hard work -_-

Not that id mind too much.

Side note as in reference to yesterday, i went ahead and bought the HT Naked Snake. I will flood that thread when i get him.

I cant help but think once i finish getting the rest of the pieces and say "DONE" ht will do a surprise reveal and bury all my hard work -_-

Not that id mind too much.

Side note as in reference to yesterday, i went ahead and bought the HT Naked Snake. I will flood that thread when i get him.

It wouldn't be a waste if HT does it too, I think it would have some sentimental value to it.

And good choice on Snake, you should get Boss too since most people that hate it will end up killing themselves since they didn't get it at release.

Back