Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIP Brandon's RE customs. 2012-2013 :crying

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Kiva start your Rebecca custom! Keep the thread alive. You are our hope!!!

I've been considering contacting Psycho for a Rebecca outfit though...and although there may be no hope, I may consider doing RE6 customs should HT not deliver in the next year or so.

I feel like 2012 was the year of RE and custom projects. My will for creating customs has since pretty much died. RE2 Ada and Josh Stone will be my last. I'll admit I could've been done with Josh awhile ago. Just very busy and when I'm not, lazy :lol

thats sad you stop with it.
it was always a motivation seeing a new custom from you.
but everyone need to know wheres the end.
i'm curious how josh looks:hi5:

I've been considering contacting Psycho for a Rebecca outfit though...and although there may be no hope, I may consider doing RE6 customs should HT not deliver in the next year or so.

Your Rebecca custom is fine. You should just get rid of the rooted hair.

Which RE6 customs would you make? Isn't it even worth making custom from that game? :lol

Which RE6 customs would you make? Isn't it even worth making custom from that game? :lol

Pretty much why I haven't cared to. I wouldn't want to do just Jake and Sherry, otherwise I'd want to do them all.

i'm on it :lol
you know what happend to my camera :rotfl
claire re2 remake is next then after it i don´t know whats next.
maybe folklore sheva,excella ,stars jill, army jill, pre-bsaa jill, assigment ada or cv claire:dunno
i have the most parts for these

i'm on it :lol
you know what happend to my camera :rotfl
claire re2 remake is next then after it i don´t know whats next.
maybe folklore sheva,excella ,stars jill, army jill, pre-bsaa jill, assigment ada or cv claire:dunno
i have the most parts for these

CV Claire!

IMG_0509-1.jpg

Plus, any other outfit:
tumblr_m3om4fP7Rw1rqupiyo1_1280.jpg

CV Claire!

IMG_0509-1.jpg

Plus, any other outfit:
tumblr_m3om4fP7Rw1rqupiyo1_1280.jpg

i meaned dc cv version :lol
but for this i need the most parts....:(

i try to stay at the chronicles selection with the characters..
the alternatives there from claire arent really my taste .. the office version is interesting but boring at the same time

I'm still hopeful on a HT Claire. :( someday...

I'm still hopeful on a HT Claire. :( someday...

i wish hot toys would make more videogame figures not only re.
i really wish they would make ff13 series figures. i'm so sick seeing the play arts collection from it so poor quality.:(

Maybe... Make your own? :dunno pay someone to make the outfit for you.

HT is more into movie licenses.

Maybe... Make your own? :dunno pay someone to make the outfit for you.

HT is more into movie licenses.

i wish i could:(
but if i have finish my re custom line i dont think that there are enough ht heads left for ff charas.
i dont want use the same like on a re chara.

and i really dont know which head could be like this:
Serah_ffxiii-2.png

and at her it could be difficult to sculp her hair i would more prefer real hair at ff figures.

it would be so cool if ht get the license from lightning returns.

yeah thats annoying me but cool for movie lovers.

and i somehow want the rest of the re5 figures :lol i want a wesker for my excella :lol

Last edited:
I've been considering contacting Psycho for a Rebecca outfit though...
RebeccaChambers.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_brR49GHJzQ[/ame]

Do itttt! You only have 1 rebecca and she has been in Zero, Remake (&original), 5 levels of Umbrella Chronicles & Re 5 Mercs!

Last edited:
dscf5272pe.jpg

dscf5275m.jpg

dscf5310g.jpg

dscf5284q.jpg

dscf5285l.jpg

dscf5289r.jpg

Im considering selling this guy. He cost me near enough $350-$400 to make after i hunted down all the pieces ($150 Dragon figure pieces, $60 body, $80 head $15 hands, $20 boots $7 foot pegs & $15 for the base and decals and then there was the shipping costs to me). But id be looking for $300 with standard airmail shipping included in the price. I wouldnt be able to go lower, im already selling lower than the cost of the pieces + free international shipping. All though of course any European countries would be a bit less.

Id offer it in here for you guys, i dont think ill be putting in the for sale section. Though there is a chance i would put it on ebay next time there is a free listing weekend or something so i can set a minimum price. If anybody is interested drop me a PM and i can give a better description. Dont want to clog up the thread.

Back