Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, onethousandmasks sold his excellent Barry and Joseph on eBay for only $200! My Barry and Joseph are based on his.

I say this because the ****ty ones are the ones that stay on eBay the longest since no one wants them, hence why they're always the ones that get the attention:lol

I ended up selling my really old alpha and bravo teams that I made from old school ultimate soldier and gi joe stuff on eBay I prob made 3-400. On all of them started the bidding at .99 lol. I'm pretty sure I posted pics on onesixthwarriors a few years ago.

My RE3 Jill is headless at the moment, she'll be getting better sculpted hair:

jill_zpse3bfc2f1.jpg

I also gave her socks or whatever she actually wears in the game. :lol She might get some updates soon. ;)

croft looks awesome

Thank you. :wink1: I'm going to give her other holsters and I was going to give her the Sarah Conner top, but the Amber body has some stains around shoulders area.

oh... and a more accurate belt. Which I'm working on.

Last edited:
Hmm, Billy or Carlos Billy or Carlos Billy or Carlos Billy or Carlos

Billy is simple, until it comes to the arm tattoo. Carlos would be an awkward kitbash piece hunt. I wish i had Brando's toys

I think i may start on a new custom.

Hmm, Billy or Carlos Billy or Carlos Billy or Carlos Billy or Carlos

Billy is simple, until it comes to the arm tattoo. Carlos would be an awkward kitbash piece hunt. I wish i had Brando's toys

I think i may start on a new custom.

:lol

I have to recuperate a lot of dough spent in 2012. Who knows, maybe I'll do RE6 in 2014 if there's no news?

Back