Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who’s Zoe? Will Chris be punching boulders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who’s Zoe? Will Chris be punching boulders?

Zoe is one of the Bakers. She "helps" you through most of the game. She's the "guide" character and she was part of this choice scenario near the end of the game...but the choice means nothing for Zoe and she ends up the same either way. Presumably this will add some details on what really happened to her...

Chris CAN punch in this. Boulder punching unconfirmed.

Very interested in these not sure the Zoe one is worth the money though.

Just saw some gameplay for the dlc. Looks ridiculous tbh. Just shows how crap the molded are as the main villains .

The new DLC is out today for anyone interested. Not a Hero (finally) and End of Zoe.

I'm Somewhat excited for them both, I want to know what happened to Zoe, because that was always a poorly treated loose end, and I'm glad Capcom might be addressing it. And I'm interested to see what the heck is going on with Chris...If the way they're expanding the mythos is going to be worth a damn or just...eye rolling.

The chris thing is explained and I’m just wondering what the heck Leon will look like.

I just have the standard edition, so $15 for End of Zoe feels like a lot. I do really like Zoe, though.

Yeah, I liked Zoe. I picked her over Mia in my first playthrough.

Also. Where have you been, Boba!? I miss you round these parts! Glad to see you back, even if it's brief.

Holy **** 90$?

Dats me! Capcoms ****boy :lol

The chris thing is explained and I’m just wondering what the heck Leon will look like.

I'm very nervous how Leon and Claire are going to look in the RE2make :panic:

With the way trendy/hip people look and act these days....I'm scared how millenial they're going to make Claire...

Yeah, I liked Zoe. I picked her over Mia in my first playthrough.

Also. Where have you been, Boba!? I miss you round these parts! Glad to see you back, even if it's brief.

Dats me! Capcoms ****boy :lol

With the way trendy/hip people look and act these days....I'm scared how millenial they're going to make Claire...

If RE2 remake ever gets made lol

Y

:horror If Chris is any indication... i'm sure they are all going to look terrible.

e2cc6c6145769038d79db612ed417f2f.jpg

2f43f518e26eec613e8ff50ba451395b.jpg

92463f2b1bb05b05d25630465878d27d.jpg

RIP Chris Redfield.

Not a Hero was a turd. Chris's new VA is awful.

I played some of Zoe's DLC, and Joe Baker can wipe the floor with roided out Chris :lol

Now that the DLC is out we can focus on RE2make.

Good riddance!

RE7 wasn't bad, but had no where near the enjoyment of the rest of the series. RE6 was better overall, even as a action filled mess.

Back