Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In all seriousness, I wonder if Wesker Jr. could perhaps be the son of Albert and Annette Birkin. That would be an interesting twist if he turns out to be Sherry's half brother.

If they make an Ada figure, I still hope they do the Resident Evil 4 version that they were planning on making. I don't like her haircut as much in this one.

If they make an Ada figure, I still hope they do the Resident Evil 4 version that they were planning on making. I don't like her haircut as much in this one.

Nor her outfit. Quite generic if you ask me. Actually, everyone's outfit is mostly generic compared to their more unique looks in the past.

Nor her outfit. Quite generic if you ask me. Actually, everyone's outfit is mostly generic compared to their more unique looks in the past.

I know what you mean. Makes me wish they worked with the classic Resident Evil license instead. I'm also not so sure about Chris's buddy. I wish Jill or Claire was back, but it seems it's not meant to be.

Ada without a red dress just isn't Ada to me. I agree, most of the outfits in the newer games (RE4 to present) really lack the aesthetics of earlier costume designs. Even most of the creatures aren't as visually "nightmarish" as they were pre-RE4.

We don't know that. The game is 30 hrs and you travel from America , Europe and to china. They probably showed us the first half of the game in trailers and such. So Claire and Jill might be in the game

So bought!... not.

Interesting that RE6 will feature tablets instead of herbs. We are losing a part of history but to be honest i dont mind. I never understood how eating herbs would heal you in the first place.

Maybe in certain areas you could pick up herbs like in the guard house, in a forest, in a test lab ect. It didnt make sense to find them in built up areas let alone heal you. RE4 had it right... you could get a chicken egg or a snake egg or eat a fish depending where you were for health (even though it still made little sense... none of the healing items in RE do. but it was at least to find new health items dependent on where you were)

Last edited:
Herbs were never "eaten." Notice how they were ground on paper? It was used to put on the wound, that is until 4/5 where it became a spray.

I assumed they snorted it once it was ground.

i just dont like the idea how a herb could heal you from multiple gun shots and dog bites. Anyway im not bothered that much. I wonder with the addition of tablets now will that do away with first aid spray cans

Last edited:
*Puts shotgun down and looks out of bedroom window*

I SURVIVED THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE :O

And obviously its a video game. We me i us you and them are discussing the game. And i find it odd that people pick apart Chris Redfield pummeling a boulder with his bare hands and breeze past using pot to medicate yourself. Doesnt matter though. Games are still awesome. It's just hard to take it seriously at times.

Last edited:
I always thought they smoked the herb and imagined the whole zombie and Bows thing.

Capcom, at it once again with one of the worst trends of this gaming generation:

Capcom announces retailer-specific pre-order exclusive Mercenaries maps for Gamestop, Amazon, and Best Buy:

https://www.capcom-unity.com/mikeeb..._6:_pre-order_bonus_mercenaries_maps_detailed

The Catacombs - Available exclusively at Gamestop with pre-order of Resident Evil 6

There are more than just enemies lurking in these catacombs. Be weary of booby traps ready to ensnare you around every corner! Are your reflexes quick enough to avoid them?

ab2d8a259fe7a44c2e336c25f974900b.jpg

1baab3723cc3e96b2de436a1ae044b0e.jpg

dc7c1dd414d94e894608ab3cf378aa92.jpg

High Seas Fortress - Available exclusively at Amazon.com with pre-order of Resident Evil 6

An expansive stage that takes you from the deck of an aircraft carrier to the hangars inside. Engage in intense shoot-outs on the deck, but hone your martial arts skills inside the narrow confines of the hangers.

0a8565823cc643690ddc0f4e3eafc5a3.jpg

47f68210163d421affd432165304a6b8.jpg

97d640472562b5080d6c8737710898a2.jpg

Rail Yard - Available exclusively at Best Buy with pre-order of Resident Evil 6

A multi-level stage in the steel and concrete confines of a railroad yard. Enemies are lurking everywhere, from inside the trains to the roof of the yard. You'll have to stay on the move to stay alive!

b4eaf2c456683deb05a792722ba09815.jpg

b7bb2cb655800e46fd2ac17685805137.jpg

4353a40348ca2f2ad2db4e65a0ed0eba.jpg

Who's willing to bet these are already on the disc?

Back