Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's to be expected at this point. My question is, who all do you think will be included in RE6's Mercenaries mode?

High seas fortress and rail yard look reallllly nice. I am not too worried about the exclusives as i like the franchise enough to not worry about paying £2 on DLC for a map. And in the long run there will be a RE6 gold version most likely. Though if the DLC is out there i cant see myself waiting for a new game if i can just click and download the extras

Trailer tempted me with the game, but reading the description of high seas, 'Intense shoot outs and hone your martial arts skills' Firmly put this game into the 'dont bother until £15' area. Just imagine what Chris and Wesker Jr's scenarios will entail, not buying something for a 3rd of what i want

Its nice to see how the environments in the game will be like. I cannot wait for this and to top it off damnation is probaly going to tie into RE6 but lord only knows when that comes out.

I'll probably pre-order from GS, since Capcom's version is a "little" expensive for me. lol

More ____ like this only makes people want to pirate their games and just get all the maps that way.

Just completed RE4 again. I am really not buying that Ada is the villain in this.

RE6 rumored spoiler so be warned before clicking
Spoiler Spoiler:

She and Leon are so gung-ho with each other and she goes out of her way many times to save him. I dont think she has it in her to be THAT bad. Working for her own agenda? For sure. Wanting to or even allowing willingly to actually destroy countless civilian lifes? Or even troops I.E. Chris's? Hell no.

I read that somewhere, but who knows.... [I checked IMdB.] I hope it's true! I think that might be a huge spoiler when playing the game.

Last edited:
Just completed RE4 again. I am really not buying that Ada is the villain in this.

RE6 rumored spoiler so be warned before clicking
Spoiler Spoiler:

She and Leon are so gung-ho with each other and she goes out of her way many times to save him. I dont think she has it in her to be THAT bad. Working for her own agenda? For sure. Wanting to or even allowing willingly to actually destroy countless civilian lifes? Or even troops I.E. Chris's? Hell no.

Indeed. I don't buy Ada as a villain. I personally believe the people she's working (I assume The Organization as mentioned in RE4) are the bad guys but Ada could be playing them just like she did Wesker.

I wonder if Ada's plans are just to make a cure. Save the world! She's one confusing character. Since she tends to have different intentions, but they lead into playing the other person. She doesn't want to destroy the world or money.

We've not seen her or heard about her since Resident Evil 1 at all, so I figure she might be dead. I also kind of doubt they'll bring her back in the story again. Games seems more male-centric now.

Back