Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I want all of these in figures. I want HT to his Ada and Claire first!!!

^ Pray and ask for a miracle and wish. Cause we'll probably have to wait a long time with HT's...

^ Pray and ask for a miracle and wish. Cause we'll probably have to wait a long time with HT's...

Mnnn not sure, HT is are unpredictable, but they have released RE4 and RE5 figures and they know that RE/Biohazard sells very well :monkey3

Anyways...:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Omg I just saw this and I'm just.... at a loss for words. October ?!!!!!! Holy ____ stick. This is just.... its just blowing my ____ing mind. What a great time to be an RE fan. So that is sherry after all. And That is wesker jr like Project said.

I still dream of the day when HT announces they picked up the entire RE license and make a 1/6 NEMESIS, RE3 and STARS Jill, RE2 and CV Claire, Barry, Super Tyrant, William Birkin (preferably G1 or 2 form), Mr. X, a CV and pre-steroid STARS Chris, Rebecca, Hunters, zombies, etc. That will be a glorious day indeed.

Would love RE6 HT figs of Chris, Leon and Wesker Jr.

Would possibly be down for the partners if they were bad ass, but would definitely prefer Ada and Claire.

I'd like to get Leon and Chris mostly since their RE4 and RE5 HT prices are way too f-ing much! After that, I don't care; I'll buy it before the prices skyrocket.

Any figure from this game I would buy. Whether it be neca or diamond select or hot toys. I'll be getting these figs.

Back