Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone noticed that Leon's voice is completely different on this trailer??:dunno

I mean, this is'nt the same voice (Paul Mercier) comparing with the first RE6 trailer, or RE4.. :/

Last edited:
2012410155456_1.jpg

is that Matt Damon?

*ramble*

i wonder if Jake is still Steve but with amnesia or something and not knowing his true identity. Alby used some of his own blood to bring Steve back to life in order to keep the T-V virus in a living host for further experimentation. As such Ada made a quip about him being his boy? We see Jake being injected like he was trying to supress the virus in him... which would make sense as Alby's blood was contaminated. Which means Jake would of had to be "created" before RE 1 or from a pure blood sample.

Its just weird that Wesker would have a regular child who would look older than he was. So Jake must be the product of some experiment.

Edit : not that i want Steve back. I think he sucked hardest of all the aux characters. But it would be nice to actually find out if he was indeed a goner after CV.

Last edited:
30 hours of story gameplay??

I suspect a lot of recycling. But hell, I'll take it in an industry where 5 hour games are becoming the norm.

Last edited:
Sherry... totally looking inspired by Alice in Afterlife whilst wearing the big blue jacket.

Back