Media Resident Evil 4 - 5 - 6 (PS4 / XBONE)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh.... give a me a remake of Dino Crisis or make a new one. Is Capcom making anything else besides RE games or re-releasing the sames or SF games? :lol

tumblr_o2momdauIk1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

You'd think with the recent success of Jurassic world capcom would be smart and announce a Dino crisis game. It was a pretty fun ass game but nope more dumb bs. 5 remakes of 4 and rerelease of two of the most panned resident evil games to come out.

You should watch your words, because if they take cues from Jurassic World, then Dino Crisis will suffer from what made RE into the mess it is now :lol

Honestly i just want a good dinosaur game again. Dino crisis was so much fun. Never played 3.

Put Chris Pratt in it and you got a gold seller. Can totally say that's why it sold so well in my area :lol

But we all know people bought it to play as Lego Chris Pratt :lol

Never thought about it but a Dino Crisis remake would be awesome.

Dino Crisis 2 was good, but felt more like an arcade game. As for DC, doing a remake of it with today's graphics... Omg! It's not an easy game, I recently replayed it and oh boy, had to pulled out the old Prima strategy guide. With different endings it has replay value.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456979410.734763.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way, man! Sexy, half shirt opened Dr. Malcolm or get out!

View attachment 249917

Ps. The platinum was so easy to get in this game :lol
You have good taste, sir. :lecture

Easy Platinums are great :lol

Speaking of alternate endings...last week I made the horrifying discovery that I got the bad ending for Revelations 2 :thud: swear the game left me with no choice! And the stipulation is stupid!

The platinum for Life is Strange is easy, btw.

The platinum for Life is Strange is easy, btw.

Looking at it online, I think it is.

In retrospect though, any Naughty Dog Platinum not from The Last of Us is fairly easy too.

Looking at it online, I think it is.

In retrospect though, any Naughty Dog Platinum not from The Last of Us is fairly easy too.

My issue is when they add MP trophies to achieve a Platinum. Especially when MP is bad; Tomb Raider. I wanted the platinum for TLoU, but needed 4 MP trophies, no thank you!

You have good taste, sir. :lecture

Easy Platinums are great :lol

Speaking of alternate endings...last week I made the horrifying discovery that I got the bad ending for Revelations 2 :thud: swear the game left me with no choice! And the stipulation is stupid!

:lol that ending caused such an outrage.

In all honesty I almost like that ending better. If it just had a bit more closure to it like Moira still showing up then they both sort of limp off their way off the island, find a boat, Claire arrives etc... All while having this knowing look of impending dread in their eyes, knowing that this new villain is out there...woulda been cool.

In all honesty I almost like that ending better. If it just had a bit more closure to it like Moira still showing up then they both sort of limp off their way off the island, find a boat, Claire arrives etc... All while having this knowing look of impending dread in their eyes, knowing that this new villain is out there...woulda been cool.

366229697.gif~c200

My issue is when they add MP trophies to achieve a Platinum. Especially when MP is bad; Tomb Raider. I wanted the platinum for TLoU, but needed 4 MP trophies, no thank you!
Yeah I know what you mean, it's what I hate about the Assassin's Creed Platinums after II. Solidus and Ryan told me their horror stories of getting TLoU's Plaitnum :lol

I mean I lose that gameplay section where it's Moira and the old dude, so that's why I'm mad. And it seems sorta half-baked. Really, how does Moira getting over her gun phobia cause her to not die from rubble? :lol

I'm on Barry's last episode though so I should be done tonight. Oh well, they could have done more, but Capcom I guess :dunno

The problem with REv2 it feels like a low budget RE game. :lol Too bad though, I enjoyed it a lot more than 6.

The problem with REv2 it feels like a low budget RE game. :lol Too bad though, I enjoyed it a lot more than 6.
It's the episodic format, it is so weird. And it is low budget in some other spots, it's strange. Revelations 1 was strange about it too since that was a complete game, but I guess being portable it made more sense.

Amazon.com: Resident Evil 6 - PlayStation 4: Video Games

Looks like they are actually separate releases, I thought it would be a compilation like Origins Collection or Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection. This is making Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition not getting a physical release in America all the more glaring though :lol

It's the episodic format, it is so weird. And it is low budget in some other spots, it's strange. Revelations 1 was strange about it too since that was a complete game, but I guess being portable it made more sense.

Amazon.com: Resident Evil 6 - PlayStation 4: Video Games

Looks like they are actually separate releases, I thought it would be a compilation like Origins Collection or Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection. This is making Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition not getting a physical release in America all the more glaring though :lol

Should be worth $1.99. :lol Like I want to replay it, if I did I would need to finish it first. :lol

Back