Media Resident Evil 2 (1/25/2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sucks I just heard about this. Went to a local GameStop who said they had it, only to find out AFTER driving out and getting there they they didn't.

Called 5 more gamestops and it looks like that was our window to get this and it's no longer possible.

Glad I just found out about this only a few days after it was revealed... yay...

Need that collectors edition for the statue. Typical that it’s US only and I’m in the UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would anybody that's not interested in the CE themselves be able to PO me a PS4 copy on EB games? It's up now and I'd really appreciate not having to go through eBay and get wrecked.

Need that collectors edition for the statue. Typical that it’s US only and I’m in the UK

Yeah, this is the one time id drop big £ on a collectors edition to support the cause and its not available.

We can always import it, but it would come late. And its not the same. As of now, i believe the best version of the game we can buy in the UK is the PSN digitial deluxe version as its the only way to get the pre order and special content?

I asked Capcom about European CE and they said it'll be revealed in August -- I'll update this guide when we know more! Fingers crossed that it comes with the Leon statue!

Fingers crossed indeed as that’s why I’ll be buying it! If all the other stuff is different then I wouldn’t mind. I just want that statue. Thanks for the guide I’ll be sure to keep my eye on it!

Fingers crossed indeed as that’s why I’ll be buying it! If all the other stuff is different then I wouldn’t mind. I just want that statue. Thanks for the guide I’ll be sure to keep my eye on it!

Maybe tweet or email Capcom to let them know that the statue is a CE dealbreaker for you? I’d like to see a Claire one too, since I really like her redesign and she hasn’t got the same merchandising attention Leon has over the years!

I wanna be excited for this remake, but Capcom has been fowling up with this series so bad since 2004. I hope all the great music is still used and William Birkin's transformations are shown in all their gory glory. Honestly RE 2 was VERY gory. Some zombies had their intestines hanging out, the G Embryo's birth, G's mutations. Don't wuss out Capcom. This game HAS to be gory. It's a brutal game. How they handle William and the G Virus will make or break this remake for me. They screwed up with Dorkside Chronicles and Operation Raccoon City in my eyes.

Well I mean if you watched the gameplay videos you would see that’s it’s actually pretty gory and crazy. There is a scene where a guys jaw is hanging off his face. And if you shoot zombies limbs they fall to the ground. No to mention you can shoot a zombies face half off

Well I mean if you watched the gameplay videos you would see that’s it’s actually pretty gory and crazy. There is a scene where a guys jaw is hanging off his face. And if you shoot zombies limbs they fall to the ground. No to mention you can shoot a zombies face half off

I have not watched any demo videos, but this is VERY good news. I really hope they actually animate Willie B's mutations, since the original game showed them.

I managed to secure a pre-order for the collector's edition of the game. This'll be my first collector's edition since Fallout 3.

Cannot wait for this. Everything I've seen so far to me is perfect. I've always thought the RE series is better when the story is a little more grounded and more horror; I don't really want to see characters like the weird opera-singing guy that wears a dress from Resident Evil Zero.

Cannot wait for this. Everything I've seen so far to me is perfect. I've always thought the RE series is better when the story is a little more grounded and more horror; I don't really want to see characters like the weird opera-singing guy that wears a dress from Resident Evil Zero.

You mean Leech Boy?

I've been playing through RE2 on my Gamecube the last two days, doin' it the way I consider my personal head canon: Claire A, Leon B. I wonder how they're gonna do the A-B Scenario system in this remake.

Yes it does. It draws new and old people in. Like it or not the controls are dated and only hardcore fans love it. Besides over the shoulder I feel closer to the action and can see the details a lot better

Tank controls are NOT dated, they just don't sell millions of copies, which is all crapcom cares about. I still play RE 2 and 3 and Silent Hill 1-3 ALL the time, years and years after those games were released. So do plenty of others. I LOVE those controls.

Back