Media Resident Evil 2 (1/25/2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tank controls are NOT dated, they just don't sell millions of copies, which is all crapcom cares about. I still play RE 2 and 3 and Silent Hill 1-3 ALL the time, years and years after those games were released. So do plenty of others. I LOVE those controls.

Cool......

Tank controls are NOT dated, they just don't sell millions of copies, which is all crapcom cares about. I still play RE 2 and 3 and Silent Hill 1-3 ALL the time, years and years after those games were released. So do plenty of others. I LOVE those controls.

Tank controls are dated which is why hardly any games have them any more

Tank controls are dated which is why hardly any games have them any more

:lecture

Make no mistake, although they can talk about passion on doing the games, in the end, just like hot toys, they're also in it to make money.
Its not to make a few happy.
People dont seem to grasp this concept, and always blame the developer of not catering to the hardcore.
In the end, they need to make money to stay in business.

Economics 101...Supply and Demand.

cb4e1e9f56115e745b3a4e8f530c23c9.jpg

EU version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just because you love something doesn't mean it's not outdated. I still have me some nostalgia for VHS but I fully admit that it's outdated as ****.

cb4e1e9f56115e745b3a4e8f530c23c9.jpg

EU version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i only by chance saw resident evil's facebook an hour after it was annouced so instantly went to game uk and pre ordered the ps4 version,the ps4 version is no longer orderable online 48 hours after i ordered so bad luck if you wanted the ps4 version.

the xboxone version is still up if anyone in the uk wants it best grab it now.I honestly think mostly scalpers are buying collectors editions up,shadow of the tomb raider ce sold up in less than 24 hours.Glad i skipped that one now Leon out ranks reboot Lara by a longshot��

i bought vendetta leon statue this month so know these statues are dam expensive in the first place,

True, but that statue better be at least Kotobukiya-level quality...the price is pretty much equivalent to the RE: Vendetta Leon.

I hope it is a quality piece or it will be going back! This is the most I’ve ever spent on a game.

i only by chance saw resident evil's facebook an hour after it was annouced so instantly went to game uk and pre ordered the ps4 version,the ps4 version is no longer orderable online 48 hours after i ordered so bad luck if you wanted the ps4 version.

the xboxone version is still up if anyone in the uk wants it best grab it now.I honestly think mostly scalpers are buying collectors editions up,shadow of the tomb raider ce sold up in less than 24 hours.Glad i skipped that one now Leon out ranks reboot Lara by a longshot��

i bought vendetta leon statue this month so know these statues are dam expensive in the first place,

Unfortunately, Game UK doesn't ship orders over 100 GBP, weights more than 2KG, or if it's a Special/Collector's Edition of any sort. I tried multiple times and kept getting an error so I contacted them and that's what they said :(

Is Game UK the ONLY site to get that thing?

EDIT: Got me a UK forwarding address and pre ordered successfully, so I guess I'm good for now.

Last edited:
Looks pretty good, but I really don't care for Claire's running commentary during the fight. Completely spoils the mood of the whole thing.

Personally I'm not liking the new direction, they're taking a LOT of liberties and straying too far from the original for my tastes. It's cool if y'all dig this but I'm not feelin' it.

Back