Replacement jacket and whip for Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on these bad boys? Im looking forward to seeing some of shawns gear on those indy customs:gun:whip

I just received this set and seriously Shawn you out did yourself. One more for good measure.....:chew

Was that a full kit?

Jacket and Whip! :gun:whip Oh and by the way the wait was well worth it. With Shawns gear and Trevs sculpt along with a few other peices this really is going to be the Ultimate Indy figure. Ill have shots soon once i complete the repaint on the sculpt.

Jacket and Whip! :gun:whip Oh and by the way the wait was well worth it. With Shawns gear and Trevs sculpt along with a few other peices this really is going to be the Ultimate Indy figure. Ill have shots soon once i complete the repaint on the sculpt.

AWESOME!!! :rock :rock :rock

:D

Update from my Sovereign news/update thread:

More Indy gear going out soon! Skins, too. Been trying to balance work with spending more time with my little guy. A month of Summer is gone already and we haven't had much time so far to spend together Trent is 13 and always off doing his own thing. Hayden won't be 7 forever, gotta get in every minute I possibly can. But work IS getting done, stuff is always shipping! I just don't sleep much

Hey Sean, if I paid for a jacket now, how long would the wait time be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back