Replacement jacket and whip for Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have anymore updates on this? I paid for the jacket and whip set back in November and my PM's haven't been answered...

:angelsmil

Heard back from shawn last week and this was the message.

I hope to shoot out the first part of list around the end of next week. I wanted to get some of the other stuff caught up a bit before I tear into the Indy list. I don't like my head to be cluttered or distracted when I'm doing Indy stuff.
Cheers,
Shawn

Shawn has had Computer problems and hopes to be up and running in a few days. Thatr is why he hasn't posted lately. He also said he's nearly caught up on everything...

Awesome, Thanks for the update Paul. Les is repainting my Indy right now, and as he says, 'the jacket makes the man'...and he's saying that Shawn's jacket is STELLAR for Indy, so I can't wait to put it all together! :rock

Shawn has had Computer problems and hopes to be up and running in a few days. Thatr is why he hasn't posted lately. He also said he's nearly caught up on everything...

Great news - not about the computer problem, that sucks - good to hear the jackets should be coming along soon enough.

bump????????????? .. this thread needs the owner to reply before a nother bump .... no one has jackets yet

Last edited:
i paid for mine this week. he sent me an email just to be patient and they will be here soon. so were getting the best stuff.the guys doing these by hand..

i paid for mine this week. he sent me an email just to be patient and they will be here soon. so were getting the best stuff.the guys doing these by hand..

Same here. He knows we're a bit antsy for these. It's just that his work is so great! :whip

It's worth the wait, even if it takes him a year. Trust me! It did, I have one, and I am VERY, VERY, VERY happy with it.

Keep im mind he is making about 20 or so of these jackets, and the whips. Im sure its a time consuming process. However Being a good business man requires you to at least keep your customers in the loop. I personally would like to see an update that these are being made as im sure alot of us would. I

It's worth the wait, even if it takes him a year. Trust me! It did, I have one, and I am VERY, VERY, VERY happy with it.

Oh, absolutely! This jacket makes the figure.

Update: Shawn has been experiencing Computer Problems. He got a new hard drive which burned out on him. He's getting another one and should be back online soon so he hasn't been able to post -- although he said he answered a bunch of PMs recently somehow.

Anyhoo -- he said he has pretty much caught up on past commisions, is working like a banshee and he has started the Indy stuff. Has all the jacket material, dyed it and is in the process of cutting them up.

So, know the Sovereign Studios Indy Jacket assembly line is in production. And please keep in mind Shawn is a one man Factory. Patience will be rewarded. :whip

Still waiting on the Mola ram(shipped a few weeks ago) and really wanted the jacket but too much time to wait. Maybe if he made them first and then offered them for sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back