Replacement jacket and whip for Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet. So all I need to adjust is the length of the pants then? How are the shirt sleeves? They should cover the wrist joint, with just a bit of extra length so they don't pull up when the elbow is bent.

For the revolver, the barrel pokes slightly out of the bottom, so it may need a slight length alteration if it's not supposed to do that.

I guess maybe more pictures would work better. I took some of the holster, and also some of the figure without a jacket. Pants may need a little more adjusting in the hips - the Pro has big gaps on the back of the legs and it causes the fabric to bunch out funny. Sleeve length is fine, and I like the slightly loose shirt.

Empty holster:
DSC04664.JPG

Holster w/ revolver:
DSC04666.JPG

Bent arm:
DSC04667.JPG

Jacket-less front:
DSC04668.JPG

Jacket-less back:
DSC04669.JPG

Cryo, try filling the buttocks gaps with some padding like cotton.

Last edited:
Man, I wish I could get in on this. I have to much going. This looks killer.

Are you going to lengthen the pants? They do look a bit short.

Also, any pics of the boots?

Can you put me on the list for only the jacket please? Can you ship it to The Netherlands?:whip

Thnx!!!!

Last edited:
Dam just noticed this was about .
Any chance of getting on the list for a jacket shipped to the uk?
please please please

Shawn-

Can you add me to the list for the jacket only? Looks even better every time I see it. Thanks - I appreciate it!

Shawn,

How well does this outfit fit on the Hot Toys TT body?

thank

I haven't tried it yet. I've got a HT Joker, I'll do a test fitting on that, hopefully this week.

Does the kit include the maroon belt with golden buckle?

Yes. It's not listed because it's part of the pants. Belt loops large enough to actually pass it through look really goofy. The loops are formed to fit the belt properly, then the whole thing is attached.

List is updated, for the last three guys that have got on board .

That is good to know. Proper scale is definitely preferred over functionality. One other quick question...did Indy's pants in the film have side pockets? I notice Sideshow's pants have them. How hard would it be to simulate them in 1/6? I like the material used for Sideshow's pants as they have a real kaki feel to them, but overall all yours look to fit nicer and the back pockets look more accurate as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back