Replacement jacket and whip for Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you been making these types of jackets for a while?
Because I have an Indy jacket I bought off Ebay that's pretty much the same exact thing. It's almost like the oiled cloth they use for Australian Dusters.
What's the color of your jacket because it looks black in the photos?

Ive been making them for 8 years. It's pssible you have one of mine, though I've never sold loose jackets on ebay. But Im sure someone has parted out my stuff. The jackets are really dark brown, nearly black. Same as the Raiders jacket.

A Shawn jacket is the BEST anyone will ever see, his work in this area is second to none. I stand by that statement. Anyone who does this will not regret a single cent, I ^^^^ you not. :rock

A Shawn jacket is the BEST anyone will ever see, his work in this area is second to none. I stand by that statement. Anyone who does this will not regret a single cent, I ^^^^ you not. :rock

Yeah, what he said :lol If I have some time on my "day off" this weekend I'll try to throw one together and test fit it with a HT body. Les did some test fittings with some outfit pieces between a HT body and the Prometheus and he's told me both can wear the same clothes. However my jackets are cut with SHOULDERS, so it might look goofy on the Pro :monkey1 I've still got my buddy's HT Joker so I can test my jacket on that. It should fit. I cut them with really long sleeves and a long body, as it is in the opening of Raiders.

Some padded to the Prometheus shoulders should make it look fine.

Some padded to the Prometheus shoulders should make it look fine.

Yeah, that works. I had to do that with my Rob Zombie Myers figures after I "over engineered" the trap muscles, trying to cheat more height from a SSC body.

Yeah, what he said :lol If I have some time on my "day off" this weekend I'll try to throw one together and test fit it with a HT body. Les did some test fittings with some outfit pieces between a HT body and the Prometheus and he's told me both can wear the same clothes. However my jackets are cut with SHOULDERS, so it might look goofy on the Pro :monkey1 I've still got my buddy's HT Joker so I can test my jacket on that. It should fit. I cut them with really long sleeves and a long body, as it is in the opening of Raiders.

Actually, I've tested out your Indy clothes on a Pro and they look pretty good. Pants are just a hair shorter than I'd like, but everything else fits well.

Actually, I've tested out your Indy clothes on a Pro and they look pretty good. Pants are just a hair shorter than I'd like, but everything else fits well.

Hello, picture please!:D. We need to see the SS with Sov's clothes.

I've still got my buddy's HT Joker so I can test my jacket on that. It should fit. I cut them with really long sleeves and a long body, as it is in the opening of Raiders.

I'd like to see that. I'm using a HT TT and wasn't sure if it would look right on it.

Hello, picture please!:D. We need to see the SS with Sov's clothes.

I'll try to take some later tonight. No head though, as I've sent both of my Indy heads to DarkArtist for repaints.

Really though, everything fits suprisingly well. Shirt is not quite as tight on the Pro as it was on the DML body, and pants could be just a hair longer, but otherwise looks pretty darn good.

Awesome! Thanks, man. And here are the pics you guys wanted, the poseable whip. Sorry the pics aren't that great. They came from a client after he got his Indy about three years ago. Now, this particular whip was permanently attached to a hand with a non-posable wrist pin to keep it stable. My whips are light weight and won't be a problem with your figures. But I did notice the handle seemed to rotate a bit in a stadard hand, depending on how I posed it. I won't be offering that hand. You guys will be using different bodies with different wrist set-ups, they have to be painted so there's the whole skin tone not matching thing.... unnecessary pain in the butt for everyone :lol It may not be an issue at all. You guys know how picky I am over stuff like that and I wanted NO slippage. My advice, get an extra grip hand and just Super Glue that sucker in there.

00posewhip1.jpg

00posewhip2.jpg

00posewhip3.jpg

I've been waiting for this day to happen for about a year...Shawn, how much would it cost for the gun rig? In the mean time, put me down for a jacket!

Ive been making them for 8 years. It's pssible you have one of mine, though I've never sold loose jackets on ebay. But Im sure someone has parted out my stuff. The jackets are really dark brown, nearly black. Same as the Raiders jacket.
Looking over your pics, it seems almost identical. Though the zipper isn't painted on mine but it does have the wrinkles pre-formed into the jacket. I also got an Indy shirt and there were other Indy items available. But when I asked if they could make anything requested, they seemed like they could. The shirt by the way is a off white (brighter white then yours), and has no fasteners to close it, it does have non-functioning painted buttons on the front. Not sure if you ever made one like that or in that color.

I'll see if I can find more info about who I bought it from and PM you.

The poseable whip looks great! I'm definitely in for one of those!

As requested, here's the Sovereign set (tailored for the DML body) on the Sideshow Prometheus. Sleeve cut is slightly longer, but it works. The pants are really the only thing that would need much of an adjustment, IMHO. They ride a little low in back, and could be maybe 1/4" longer to sit properly over the shoes. BTW Shawn - could I hit you up for a pair of new pants if you do a set more tailored for the Pro? :D Everything else is great.

DSC04661.JPG

DSC04662.JPG

DSC04663.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back