Replacement jacket and whip for Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell but is the whip real braided leather or is it casted in rubber?

Best way to update the Indiana Jones from Sideshow is by using the outfit from Souvereign Studios.
When the trousers are adjusted, this must be the best complete outfit available.
Love that jacket.

Cryoguns, Can you post his head on top?

The poseable whip looks great! I'm definitely in for one of those!

As requested, here's the Sovereign set (tailored for the DML body) on the Sideshow Prometheus. Sleeve cut is slightly longer, but it works. The pants are really the only thing that would need much of an adjustment, IMHO. They ride a little low in back, and could be maybe 1/4" longer to sit properly over the shoes. BTW Shawn - could I hit you up for a pair of new pants if you do a set more tailored for the Pro? :D Everything else is great.

DSC04661.JPG

DSC04662.JPG

DSC04663.JPG

Shawn,

How much for a completed outfit? I would like to get the complete outfit if that's possible. I PMed you but I never got a reply.

Thanks

I can't tell but is the whip real braided leather or is it casted in rubber?

Neither. Casting them isn't practical and real leather version just always look like those Western bolo ties.

Shawn,

How much for a completed outfit? I would like to get the complete outfit if that's possible. I PMed you but I never got a reply.

Thanks

Sorry about that, man! My PM box fills up faster than I can empty it. I've got the list made out for all of the parts, minus the head, hat and revolver. Everything will be available individually. A full kit of everything being offered will be $180.00. The itemized list will go out with the payment requests, but I can say there is a $40.00 savings with the full kit.

Hey, Cryo..... does my holster fit the SSC revolver OK? If not I may need a volunteer to loan me revolver so I can adjust my pattern.

Hey Shawn,

Not sure if I missed it, but how much for the shirt? Does it have hidden snaps to take it on and off? Just let me know when you can. Also, let me know how to get payment to you for the jacket as well as the shirt, too. Thanks!

I would be interested in a breakdown of parts and their pricing. I would like to get just the gunbelt minus the holster, if possible, as I already have your holster and whip. Thanks!

Hey, Cryo..... does my holster fit the SSC revolver OK? If not I may need a volunteer to loan me revolver so I can adjust my pattern.

Fits perfectly, in fact! Originally, I expected it may not fit because the Sideshow revolver was a little larger, but it went right in without stressing the holster.

pretty please ?

UK shipping would be $6.00.

Fits perfectly, in fact! Originally, I expected it may not fit because the Sideshow revolver was a little larger, but it went right in without stressing the holster.

Sweet. So all I need to adjust is the length of the pants then? How are the shirt sleeves? They should cover the wrist joint, with just a bit of extra length so they don't pull up when the elbow is bent.

Can you add me for a full kit if its not too late ? (shipping to france)

and i think it will be good if you add more lenght to the pants, after i can cut as i want.

Amazing work.

Shawn,

Put me down for the full outfit please shipping to Georgia. Could you give me a complete breakdown of what will be included.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back